Traveling to the US! What should I pick up, and where?

Options
I'm going to be in Phoenix for a week (I live in Canada) and since the US has so many more products than we do, I'd love some ideas of what to pick up and bring back!

So far I was thinking:
-Justins / Wild friends/ Nuts n more nut butters (obsessed with all nut butters)
-Quest bars
-Cellucor protein flavors we don't have
-sugar-free syrups
-flavor extracts

I'm wondering where to shop to find some of the foods we don't carry up here ("diet"-type foods for curiosity, etc), but I'm not sure which grocery stores would have the most selection. Whole foods?

Any Canadians travel to the US and stock up on stuff?

Thanks!!

Replies

• thepetiterunner
    thepetiterunner Posts: 1,238 Member
    Options
    I guess I'm not really sure what to say, since most things can be ordered online at this point. Were there specific things besides Justins and quest bars you were looking for? You say "diet" foods, but that means different things to different people. What sorts of health foods are you looking for?
  • ShannonMpls
    ShannonMpls Posts: 1,936 Member
    Options
    I'd hit up Trader Joe's and Whole Foods.
  • suremeansyes
    suremeansyes Posts: 962 Member
    Options
    Boo, thought you meant -good- food and I was gonna say In N Out. lol
  • maddiequinlan
    maddiequinlan Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I guess I'm not really sure what to say, since most things can be ordered online at this point. Were there specific things besides Justins and quest bars you were looking for? You say "diet" foods, but that means different things to different people. What sorts of health foods are you looking for?

I order a lot of things online, it's just the shipping costs are really high sometimes! The protein and flavored nut butters are what I'm most looking to find. By "diet" foods I mean things like miracle noodles, sugar free items, etc which I don't ever use since I never order them, but would be curious to find and try.

I suppose I'm looking to know what stores carry these things :)
  • maddiequinlan
    maddiequinlan Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Boo, thought you meant -good- food and I was gonna say In N Out. lol

I'll be eating plenty while I'm there! Just wanna bring some fun stuff home ;)
  • GC527
    GC527 Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    I'd hit up Trader Joe's and Whole Foods.

This ^^ all the way!!