Shrinking Me with Pictures! :o)

Options
My husband found some pictures last night that I thought I would share. They aren't the prettiest, but it better shows my journey from a year ago. :o)

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/TaraMaria/view/shrinking-me-w-pics-56277

Just sharing because if I can do it: Anyone can do it! :o)

Replies

• ibleedpink
    Options
    OMG Girl!! You look Great!! Thanks for the inspiration!!!
  • Katy213
    Katy213 Posts: 45
    Options
    Very well done. You look great and are a real inspiration :smile: Thanks for sharing
  • ashleyinthestars
    ashleyinthestars Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! Thanks for the inspiration! :flowerforyou:
  • LindaNorman
    Options
    A-M-A-Z-I-N-G.... Well done and congrats
  • sharmonesq
    sharmonesq Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Wow, that was super inspirational. You look amazing!
  • sandyvanderstelt
    Options
    awesome!!!!
  • DanOhh
    DanOhh Posts: 1,806 Member
    Options
    WOW!! That's awesome! WTG!!!
  • MartiWillett
    MartiWillett Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    thats an amzing amount to go through and you inspire me! if you can do it i most certainly can! thank you for sharing your story!
  • ambrchrstn
    Options
    I am speechless!!
  • turtlebaby
    turtlebaby Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    That was just what I needed to see today-real proof from a real mom that it can be done! Congrats to you and thanks for giving me a push in the right direction! Happy New Year!
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!!!! Best wishes to you ALL!!!!
  • melkneec
    melkneec Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look great!! Thanks for the inspiration!!
  • Determinedchica
    Determinedchica Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    What an awesome story!! Congratulations! Thank You for sharing!!
  • glittersoul
    Options
    Wow you look fantastic :) Thanks for sharing with us!
  • cccathyyy
    cccathyyy Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Amazing story! You are such an inspiration!
  • JuicyJBaby3
    JuicyJBaby3 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Love it!!! Thanks for sharing!! You look amazing!!
  • oregonlady
    oregonlady Posts: 2,743 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: fantastic!:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • thisis4me
    thisis4me Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    What an inspiration you are!! Thanks for sharing and best wishes to you:)
  • netter43
    netter43 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    OMG - I got shivers reading your blog and looking at your pics!! - You look fantastic and so happy! - I'm so glad you overcame so many obstacles. Thank you for posting such an inspirational story!! - Here is to a Healthier New Year!!!
  • LM_105
    LM_105 Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    That is fantastic.....congratulations....we all know how much work it takes!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!