Ready to lose some weight!

Options
Hi everyone! My name is Shannon. I am 20 years old. I have struggled with my weight pretty much my entire life. I am now at my heaviest. I am weighing 171 pounds at just 5 foot 3 inches tall. My short term goal weight is 150 pounds but my long term goal weight is 110. I have tried so many diets starting around the age of 10. I have had tremendous success with some but eventually just gained all the wight back plus some. I am determined this time around not to just lose the weight but to keep it off permanently.

Replies

• lfondots
    lfondots Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!! I'm the same with dieting since I was young. This site is great to track calories and get the support you need. Good luck!
  • smithmc
    Options
    I am the same too.....since I was young it has been a battle. But at the age of 37 and 4 kids later, it is time to get healthy, the right way. This site is amazing. Good Luck on your weight loss goals.......stay positive.
  • ebkins7
    ebkins7 Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!

God luck with all your goals!
  • lewisduckie02
    lewisduckie02 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I just started today as well. Maybe we can motivate each other. I weigh 166 and want to weigh 140. I do better when I am accountable. Good Luck on your new journey.
  • tinast33
    Options
    :happy: Today I have decided to become focused and loose this weight for good. I'v been over weight from a child also but after three kids, it's time to get serious for them.