Need friends to keep me motivated!

Options
2»

Replies

• ArteriaJones326
    ArteriaJones326 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I am jumping back on the bandwagon after two years of school! Today is my last day and I can happily say I am receiving my B.S. in Psychology. Now I want the body to match that success. I need more friends to motivate and to motivate me. I am so ready for some challenges so feel free to offer challenges and I will do the same

Please. Add me too.
  • skinnyrosemarie
    skinnyrosemarie Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi I've just started too, hope to be pals lol I'm dreading to see what I eat everyday... Help!
  • jmkaye321
    jmkaye321 Posts: 5
    Options
    Count me in. I also need the support.
  • NorahCait
    NorahCait Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    I'm new, too! Anyone should feel free to add me. I try to log every day and I just got a FitBit to track my steps.
  • Mimi_Roar
    Mimi_Roar Posts: 15
    Options
    I'm new also anyone feel free to add me
  • doinitforme3
    Options
    Add me! We could all use motivation!
  • Gabywry
    Gabywry Posts: 7
    Options
    Hello! Feel free to add me and be partners :)
  • cniemann26
    cniemann26 Posts: 49
    Options
    Hi all!

I'm Courtney, feel free to add me! I would love to help motivate and some help staying motivated!
  • Alannah780
    Alannah780 Posts: 32
    Options
    Please add me too everyone!
  • twinsmom1117
    twinsmom1117 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I also have a long journey...50lbs and need all the friends I can get to help my stay motivated and on track!
  • MaeMaeSashay
    MaeMaeSashay Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! Feel free to add me as well. We all need support and encouragement. Especially during those days when everything seems to go against you and you don't feel like working out and eat everything in sight. Many blessings to all!
  • prismcpeters
    Options
    Hello. I have been on here a while but I haven't been active. I am trying to lose 50-60 lbs. and you are welcome to add me as a friend on here. I need friends too so that I can stay focused! I have a long road ahead of me but I know with the right help/motivation, we can do it!
  • amberkeszlerpope
    Options
    I am new here too, only 4 days in, you can friend me if you want :)
  • Deeni11
    Deeni11 Posts: 10
    Options
    Anyone can feel free to add me!
  • Creelarae4
    Creelarae4 Posts: 4
    Options
    This also a recommit for me so I understand. In the past the long term focus wasn't there. I'd lost 20lbs and over the course of a yr gained 40. As of a two weeks ago I decided to recommit myself this time with a long term goal and I'm all for supporting others b/c I know how easy it is to fall back into old habits. I will add you!