Looking for weight loss buddies wanting to lose 40 lbs

Options
2»

Replies

• NinaMerced
    NinaMerced Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am an emotional eater who needs to lose 60 pounds...HELPPPPPPP!!!!!!
  • pkteen
    pkteen Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Add me up! But again, take a stand and JUST DO IT! It's all about your determination. If you have any questions whatsoever, drop me a message :)
  • Spiegelchan
    Spiegelchan Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Trying to lose 46lbs (according to google =)) I don't think I'm an emotional eater? It's just so easy to say I'll eat fruit and veggies and healthy stuff when m full and then I get hungry and it all just kinda.... seems painful /; but anyways, feel free to add me anyway =)
  • yopeeps025
    yopeeps025 Posts: 8,680 Member
    Options
    I am right with you.
  • santiagojorgem
    Options
    my goal is to lose 60 and i've lost 23 so far, i guess what works for me is to just be mad and use that as fuel to get through my workouts, already i've noticed gains in strength, stamina and most of my clothes no longer fits me, i too was an emotional eater but i guess you have to find external modes of motivation, for me i look on to my favorite comic book characters (yeah I went there) and that helps motivate me, i guess you just have to find out what works for you to get through this but it is possible if you are willing to put i the work because believe me its very very hard work
  • jldahlen21
    jldahlen21 Posts: 18
    Options
    Hey there...add me too! I'm right there with you! (Anyone can shoot me a note) I'm actually working with someone to discover my "emotional" issues with food. It's crazy interesting! I've realized I just want someone to take care of me...the way I take care of others. Also, I've realized that....there is more. I can share if you'd like :-) Hope things start to happen for you!
  • chinab89
    chinab89 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hi sdlyall. I'm an emotional eater as well at times. I'm looking to lose 50lbs! Feel free to add me
  • tracydr
    tracydr Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    I'm with you. I have 50 pounds to lose.