IM BACK-MONTH 11 PROGRESS!!!

Options
Chimis_Siq
Chimis_Siq Posts: 849 Member
Tried to make it short..but…sorry ahead of time 

Started at 272-now 226-230.
Tomorrow 11th Month.
Started sick and immobile. Now alive and mobile!
You may have seen me post before as I have been posting every month. It keeps me accountable.
• What I learned..Scale sucks! Ive lost over 26 inches from my body yet in last 5 months scale is non-moving.
• Have a support circle. It makes all the difference. Find workout buddies, MFP, Family etc. Cut out the negative carbs(people) in your circle. If they don’t benefit you then move on.
• Balance of eating and movement is the key.
• Health trumps physical attributes any day. I can kick most of my “skinny” friend’s *kitten* in working out.
• The process is slow, and that is ok. You will fall, just dust it off , and get back to it.
• Consistency is also the key.
• I cannot compare my body at 230 lbs to anyone elses because I’m now wearing clothes I fit into at 205.
• Take pictures, all the time. Look back often to compare todays you to the old you.
• Enjoy the rollercoaster ride! 
So without further ado, here are some pics. Thank you MFP people..you are/were my rock to this journey!!!

Before and During Face Pics
vxckmc.jpg

Face Now
143418h.jpg

Body Composition Before
4ilox5.jpg

Body Composition Today: Sorry about the weird pose, I was amazed Im starting to form a waist!!!OMG
k4jiab.jpg

Last but not least..For visual effect I took the amount of weight Ive lost and held it in my arms. Wow, what a powerful moment for me. I will use this when I get down about the scales non-movement.
2j4olj8.jpg

Replies

• PJPrimrose
    PJPrimrose Posts: 916 Member
    Options
    Wonderful progress!

I just love the potatoes! LOL!
  • Chimis_Siq
    Chimis_Siq Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    Wonderful progress!

I just love the potatoes! LOL!

hehe I saw someone do it so I thought it was an amazing thing to do :)
  • Luciabella07
    Luciabella07 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Wow, so inspirational - you look great!
  • navygrrl
    navygrrl Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! The potatoes pic really puts it into perspective. You look wonderful. :smile:
  • BigVeggieDream
    BigVeggieDream Posts: 1,101 Member
    Options
    Wow! What a transformation! Good job!
  • Jaxsonjess
    Jaxsonjess Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Awesome!! I started at about 280 and I am 240 now, My scale has been having some rough days this past weeks, I wonder if this just happends at this time being we have lost a load already...humm interesting. But like you I notice inches all over the place!!
  • JessG11
    JessG11 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!! And what prospective the potatoes give! Great job!
  • hig17
    hig17 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WAY TO GO! YOU LOOK GREAT!

When I first started (for the third time lol) I remember one of my friends saying to me after I was down in the dumps for only losing 5 lbs in a couple of months. She said take a bag of flour and hold it in your hand and then tell me5 lbs isn't a lot? And she was right, the visual makes a world of difference!
  • __hannah_
    __hannah_ Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    Way to go! Love the visual!
  • sugarkissprincess
    sugarkissprincess Posts: 2,595 Member
    Options
    Looking awesome!! Congrats
  • quellybelly
    quellybelly Posts: 827 Member
    Options
    Way to go girl! Love the potato idea hahaha - really puts things into perspective. You look amazing, keep up the excellent work :D
  • camoani
    camoani Posts: 14
    Options
    Tried to make it short..but…sorry ahead of time 

Started at 272-now 226-230.
    Tomorrow 11th Month.
    Started sick and immobile. Now alive and mobile!
    You may have seen me post before as I have been posting every month. It keeps me accountable.
    • What I learned..Scale sucks! Ive lost over 26 inches from my body yet in last 5 months scale is non-moving.
    • Have a support circle. It makes all the difference. Find workout buddies, MFP, Family etc. Cut out the negative carbs(people) in your circle. If they don’t benefit you then move on.
    • Balance of eating and movement is the key.
    • Health trumps physical attributes any day. I can kick most of my “skinny” friend’s *kitten* in working out.
    • The process is slow, and that is ok. You will fall, just dust it off , and get back to it.
    • Consistency is also the key.
    • I cannot compare my body at 230 lbs to anyone elses because I’m now wearing clothes I fit into at 205.
    • Take pictures, all the time. Look back often to compare todays you to the old you.
    • Enjoy the rollercoaster ride! 
    So without further ado, here are some pics. Thank you MFP people..you are/were my rock to this journey!!!

Before and During Face Pics
    vxckmc.jpg

Face Now
    143418h.jpg

Body Composition Before
    4ilox5.jpg

Body Composition Today: Sorry about the weird pose, I was amazed Im starting to form a waist!!!OMG
    k4jiab.jpg

Last but not least..For visual effect I took the amount of weight Ive lost and held it in my arms. Wow, what a powerful moment for me. I will use this when I get down about the scales non-movement.
    2j4olj8.jpg

Congrats to you! You look awesome
  • Pusarah
    Pusarah Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Fantastic work! You should be so proud! Wow :) congrats to you and your smile is so beautiful!
  • milmomto2
    milmomto2 Posts: 84
    Options
    Beautiful! I really see the difference!
  • fittoday14
    fittoday14 Posts: 128
    Options
    BEAUTIFUL!! Great !!
  • BurntCoffee
    BurntCoffee Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    I sooo needed to see your post today! Great job! You're stunning. I'm sure you're just as beautiful on the inside too. I'm happy for you. You've inspired me.
  • TiffanyJole
    TiffanyJole Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    You are AWESOME! Way to go! The visual is so helpful!!! :D
  • spirytwynd
    spirytwynd Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Keep on keepin on!
  • stacked
    stacked Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    WOnDerFuL JOB!
  • grillnchill
    grillnchill Posts: 772 Member
    Options
    Simply wonderful! Thank you for sharing your story, you kick butt!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!