Sugar intake

Options
HELLO!

I just recently started tracking my sugar intake AND... Its always way over due to fruit and yogurt! my choices are all good ones but i am always always always over on my sugar intake!!
any1 else goin through the same?

Replies

• FUZZBUZZ4
    FUZZBUZZ4 Posts: 334
    Options
    HELLO!

I just recently started tracking my sugar intake AND... Its always way over due to fruit and yogurt! my choices are all good ones but i am always always always over on my sugar intake!!
    any1 else goin through the same?
  • rhosmon
    rhosmon Posts: 3
    Options
    I consistently have that problem, not sure how to fix it.
  • CrystalBella
    CrystalBella Posts: 848 Member
    Options
    Yeh, fruits seem to have tons of sugar. Who knew!
    I have the same problem. I'm thinkin it's goin to be hard to watch that one as easily as you'd want to. Though I do eat sugar free puddings and jellos to help make up for some of it.
  • GlassKisses
    Options
    At least it's good sugar?
    Like from fruits and healthy stuff...
    You're not eatig a bunch of candy so...I think you'll be okay, even if you're over on sugar (just because of what it's from)
  • tweety3
    tweety3 Posts: 118
    Options
    HOLY CAAARRRAAPPP!!!!
    I just figured out how to change the settings and track sodium and sugar. Now I am really wigging out!!! Over on sugar and sodium, the two tings I need to watch for weight loss, and STILL under on calories!! I am getting soooo frustrated:sad:
  • butterfieldwindy
    Options
    I agree, I just changed mine and I have been over everyday.:grumble: I was already over today with just breakfast. Curse you chocolate milk! :mad: It is good though to see how far off you can be without even knowing it.

Does anyone know for sure how big of a deal it is to go over even if it is good sugar from fruit?
  • gabi_ele
    gabi_ele Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    I am no expert but as far as I know sugar from fruit is a lot healthier then corn syrup or granulated sugar. As long as you stay away from white flour and only eat whole wheat and whole grains you should be fine. I go over on protein a lot but since it keeps me feeling full and seems to have n o other side affect and I am still loosing I won't worry about it.