41 Days and 19 Pounds lost Feeling Good

Options
cindyfew2
cindyfew2 Posts: 3 Member
:heart:

My dear Daughter gave me a book for my 63rd Birthday, and what a wonderful thing she did. The book is The Doctors Diet, by Dr. Travis Stork. The recipes are delicious, and filling, plus very easy to make. I make a batch of the soup or Chili for the week, follow his breakfast suggestions, and the week of meal planning is a breeze.
I walk every night after work for 45 minutes, and go to fix myself a tasty salad. I started April 1st weighing 260, feeling like this was going to be a battle, I got on the scale yesterday and saw 241 and I smiled.
I have recomended this sensible diet plan to all who are struggling with weight loss. I still have a long way to go, but keeping up with the Grandkids, and climbing the dunes this summer will be easier.

Replies

• Pusarah
    Pusarah Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the great loss, it sounds like you are doing a good job in a sensible way. I hope you meet all your goals :) Good work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!