guess my weight (pic)

Options
2»

Replies

• DrJenO
    DrJenO Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    Do you go to the doctor regularly? I have considered calling mine to find out what my weights were in previous visits, back when I was in the land of stick-my-fingers-in-my-ears-and-pretend-that-number-doesn't-exist. I don't truly know what my total weight loss has been either.
  • dcshellz
    dcshellz Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    my guess from the dinosaur in the background a healthy large marshmallow ready to stuff in his mouth:tongue: . Think the other poster are right somewhere between 250 and 270 I know that is a wide range.

Last poster stated the weight difference makes you look younger, which i agree!
  • vanillacoffee
    vanillacoffee Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    I'm horrible at guessing weight but youre doing wonderfully! Congratulations!
  • Ainar
    Ainar Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    260 could be. Maybe 300. Maybe even 350 or 400.
  • Polishprinsezz
    Polishprinsezz Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    If you weighed a month in then I guess you could have lost around 30lbs including water weight? Is it possible to lose anymore than that in a month? I am quite clueless but I will say you look fab so keep it up! I bet getting under 200lbs was a huge milestone :flowerforyou:
    this is what i think too. so 255-260 yuck, i let myself get huge.
  • Polishprinsezz
    Options
    Purple?
    actually red. not a purple person
  • Polishprinsezz
    Options
    lol! there is no way i was 300-400lb a month in after i started my weight loss journey i was brave enough to actually weigh in. i was 226. i did not lose any weight through surgery either.
  • Angylisis78
    Angylisis78 Posts: 32
    Options
    At a size 22 pants, and 3x shirt its going to depend on how you carry your weight.

I was in a size 20/22 pants, and a 1x shirt and weighed about 242. My sister however, was in a size 14-16 pants and an XL shirt and was about 180. It just all depends.
  • Polishprinsezz
    Options
    Do you go to the doctor regularly? I have considered calling mine to find out what my weights were in previous visits, back when I was in the land of stick-my-fingers-in-my-ears-and-pretend-that-number-doesn't-exist. I don't truly know what my total weight loss has been either.
    and yes to this. i may call my dr to find out the scary truth. lol! i really am glad for this group and the comfort level of honesty and openness i can express here. thanks again everyone.
  • Onederchic
    Onederchic Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    epgmk8.gif
    This made me lol for real.
  • Ainar
    Ainar Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    lol! there is no way i was 300-400lb a month in after i started my weight loss journey i was brave enough to actually weigh in. i was 226. i did not lose any weight through surgery either.
    I guess. I'm not too good at these stuff. But it's you who asked so... :smokin: