Lost 130 pounds alone, looking for friends to support!

Options
Hey there!

I've been losing weight since the summer of 2013. Currently, I've lost around 130 pounds. I have at least 30-40 more to go until I am "healthy". I figured I'd join the site and try to support some new friends and maybe even get a little support along the way :)

I've done almost every diet out there, too, so we can talk (and vent) about it if you would like. Currently, I'm trying to maintain a Paleo diet since I have found it most beneficial to me. I worked out at home with the elliptical and bike when I could since last summer. I just joined up with the gym today (because I finally worked up the confidence to work out in public), and am really trying to focus on strength training and abs.

. I update fairly often, too! If anyone wants a friend to talk about dieting, working out, struggles, or just have some extra support I'd love to help! Good luck to all of you.
:flowerforyou:

Replies

• SexyGorecki
    SexyGorecki Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Hey, are you talking about me? I am in the EXACT boat except that it was over about 4 years time. Now, I AM STUCK... I am in a rut. It's nearly impossible to lose a pound, then I get discouraged and eat stuff I shouldn't.... like today.... I would love someone I can chat with who can feel my pain and help support! I could use to lose those last 30 so I can just.... be.... done!