does anyone else feel like this?

Options
Ok so two solid days of working out (p90x lean) after a Holiday break of only 3 workouts, so now I'm sore all over. So I'm thinking how awesome it's going to be when the fat comes off and I can see all those muscles!

All my fellow MFPers we can do this and see a better us!

Replies

• SheliaN1960
    SheliaN1960 Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    All the others on the beach has better "watch out"!!! Hurts so good!
  • mandyreadsbooks88
    Options
    I DO . I just started today. From my experience it takes about 6 days of intense workouts to stop feeling so stiff....this one may be different though. The last time I worked out this hard I was in the army
  • Rjperron
    Rjperron Posts: 150
    Options
    I'm on my second week of P90x lean and still sore every day...the nice thing is, I'm also getting stronger and stronger. Go us!
  • bethvandenberg
    bethvandenberg Posts: 1,496 Member
    Options
    I DO . I just started today. From my experience it takes about 6 days of intense workouts to stop feeling so stiff....this one may be different though. The last time I worked out this hard I was in the army

Yep I can feel it for sure. I keep taking pain killer to relieve and deal with the TOM issues. But I can stand from a sitting position :) I feel every muscle in my abs and my butt is going to be killer if this keeps up. I hope i can survive abs tomorrow.

I'm going to hold you to the 6 days. LOL
  • cheriefes
    cheriefes Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    HI MFPals, I am new to this. I have been doing beach body workouts on and off for a bunch of years, with kids in between. I found this site, I think a tip from other BB members. I keep hearing if I write down what I eat, I will be more successful. This tool is great, I love how it calculates everything! I workout, feel better, but never lose a pound. I am on my way to losing 25 pounds and I would be amazed! I hope this site helps me keep on track.

I just finished doing Chalean Extreme Burn 1. I did P90X yesterday (core cardio), but like Chalene's DVD's better.

Hope to connect with a few of you! Happy New YOU!
  • psychicreader80
    Options
    Have you guys ever done P90X before? I am about to start it but I just started working out. Is it going to be too hard? I hope I dont lose the motivation to do it.
  • bethvandenberg
    bethvandenberg Posts: 1,496 Member
    Options
    Have you guys ever done P90X before? I am about to start it but I just started working out. Is it going to be too hard? I hope I dont lose the motivation to do it.

I was skeptical if I was going to be able to do it, and am pleased at how well it's working out for me. I'm trying hard and it's hard but you can do it. :) If I can do it so can you.