Discover what's new & improved in the MyFitnessPal app!
We’re dedicated to helping you achieve your health and nutrition goals. And our newest features and updates? They do just that. Learn how we're making tracking your progress easier, faster, and more motivating than ever.

Hello All!!

Options
I'm new to my fitness pal but not new to dieting. 2 years ago I lost 75 pounds on my own from exercising and a healthy diet. I did that in order to have a healthy/normal pregnancy, now my son is a year old and I'm starting back at square one. I've been doing everything ( eating right & exercising) for the last 3 months with little results. It is so hard to stick to it with a husband, job,little one and home to take care of. I know I have to take care of me first and that's what I'm going to do for once in my life. This time I would like to lose about 50 pounds and any help/support would be appreciated.
Thanks!

Replies

• mikeyml
    mikeyml Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    I'm new to my fitness pal but not new to dieting. 2 years ago I lost 75 pounds on my own from exercising and a healthy diet. I did that in order to have a healthy/normal pregnancy, now my son is a year old and I'm starting back at square one. I've been doing everything ( eating right & exercising) for the last 3 months with little results. It is so hard to stick to it with a husband, job,little one and home to take care of. I know I have to take care of me first and that's what I'm going to do for once in my life. This time I would like to lose about 50 pounds and any help/support would be appreciated.
    Thanks!

It sounds like you and I want to lose about the same amount of weight while juggling a lot of responsibility. I wish you the best of luck and hope we are both successful!
  • nicamiles
    nicamiles Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I wish you the very best in your journey!!! I know how it feels to lose a lot of weight just to gain it back. It is great to have all the support you can get. :)
  • kbefit
    kbefit Posts: 116
    Options
    Welcome! I'm new too. I've gained and lost myself so I know how you feel. There seems to be a ton of support here...I know that we can all do it.
  • SkiChica
    SkiChica Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! I feel like I found the right place to help me this time around.