If you have nothing nice to say...

Options

Replies

• tennisdude2004
    tennisdude2004 Posts: 5,609 Member
    Options
    Staying out of the post that was aimed at flaming you was probably a wise choice - posting this thread - not so wise!!

Man you're a glutton for punishment!

Good luck with it though.
  • SnuggleSmacks
    SnuggleSmacks Posts: 3,732 Member
    Options
    How many calories does one burn generating the heat of a flame war?
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    HAPPY MOTHAAAA'AAASSSSS DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

STOP ARGUING AND GO CALL YO' MOMMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • michellemybelll
    michellemybelll Posts: 2,228 Member
    Options
    ...don't respond to my posts. I didn't come here to "troll" or to be "trolled." I didn't come here to get into an internet war with anyone, and I think it's ridiculous. I didn't come here to "sell anything." I came here to help people with advice, and give good nutritional advice. I came here to make a few friends in the process. I am not hurting anyone. If you are here to judge my every move based on your own perception of me, while you don't know a damn thing about me, that says a lot about you. Maybe you have a complex about yourself you haven't figured out yet. You worry about your posts, and let me worry about my own. I don't go and attack anyone for posting anything they wish. Show me the same respect.

Hi CCF. Sorry you've had a bad time here.

I responded to a thread of yours offering a debate that never happened. It looks now like that thread was taken down. In it I said. "When's the debate gonna start? Throw us a bone darling." I didn't mean that in a mocking way. It was just a friendly invitation to start the debate. I just want to clarify that.

It seems you've taken a lot of flack for mentioning Herbalife in your profile. I don't know what that is, but I would say it's not a good reason to diminish and mock someone endlessly online.

Yes, you got slammed around here real bad. Again, I want to say I'm sorry about that. You show a lot of class coming back and clarifying your position as you have (and being very polite about it). I hope you have a very happy Sunday :)

I hope that last paragraph was sarcasm, because the OP here sounded very hostile and rude.

It was not sarcasm no. I'm responding to what I've read of OP (advice on eating and exercise) which is minimal. None of it sounded particularly rude or hostile to me. I didn't agree with some of it but, for me, that's not a reason to tear someone apart. I'm sure a lot of people here have disagreed with the content of some of my posts, or disliked my writing style but did me the courtesy of not tearing me apart. The guy obviously feels stung by all this and has come out and said so. I sympathize with him.
    i don't think it's so much that the majority disagree with what the OP has been saying, it's more that the OP has been spreading a lot of bad/false/misinformation, which can potentially cause harm - or at the very least waste a lot of people's time and money.

also: if he doesn't want people allowed to disagree with him, why the hell doesn't he just create a group and get off the main forums?
  • sjohnny
    sjohnny Posts: 56,142 Member
    Options
    :yawn:
  • Forty6and2
    Forty6and2 Posts: 2,492 Member
    Options
    You don't want to be trolled and we don't want to be spammed. Stop the spamming and I guarantee that the trolling will stop.
  • sargessexyone
    sargessexyone Posts: 494 Member
    Options
    In just because I don't wanna forget where I left off :smile:
  • stumblinthrulife
    stumblinthrulife Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    My father used to say: "The first time someone calls you a horse you punch him on the nose, the second time someone calls you a horse you call him a jerk but the third time someone calls you a horse, well then perhaps it's time to go shopping for a saddle."

-The Rabbi, Lucky Number Slevin
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options
    My father used to say: "The first time someone calls you a horse you punch him on the nose, the second time someone calls you a horse you call him a jerk but the third time someone calls you a horse, well then perhaps it's time to go shopping for a saddle."

Why do they call him The Rabbi?
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options

Why do they call him The Rabbi?

Because he's a Rabbi
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    I appreciate your attempts to give people educated information and figure you must have come here originally becauses of needing some support or why bother? However, there are a lot of people who have more issues than weight to lose, so don't be surprised that you get scammed by them.

Best luck in your mission.
  • RunnerStephe
    RunnerStephe Posts: 2,195
    Options
    There's a delete button, find friends who support you.
  • tageekly
    tageekly Posts: 3,755 Member
    Options
    HAPPY MOTHAAAA'AAASSSSS DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

STOP ARGUING AND GO CALL YO' MOMMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I already called my mom so in for more arguing now. :tongue:
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    Options
    I appreciate your attempts to give people educated information and figure you must have come here originally becauses of needing some support or why bother? However, there are a lot of people who have more issues than weight to lose, so don't be surprised that you get scammed by them.

I'm sorry, but scammed by who? And scammed how?
    Herbalife?:tongue: Sorry, couldn't resist.
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I'm in...
  • zoeysasha37
    zoeysasha37 Posts: 7,089 Member
    Options

He's the one trying to sell herbalife! So if anyone is scamming, its him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options

I'm sorry, but scammed by who? And scammed how?
    Herbalife?:tongue: Sorry, couldn't resist.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Yeah. That confused me. If anyone is scamming anyone, it's the OP with the Herbalife stuff.
  • sloth3toes
    sloth3toes Posts: 2,212 Member
    Options

I responded to a thread of yours. It looks now like that thread was taken down.

You tryin' to kill another thread? :wink:
  • 12bfree
    12bfree Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    If you don't want to have your claims challenged, a discussion, or consider other opinions, a public forum is probably not the venue you are looking for. Do not worry about people missing your informative advice. I'm sure they will still get plenty of help.
This discussion has been closed.