8 week challenge!

Options
124»

Replies

• maureli
    maureli Posts: 722 Member
    Options
    I guess this challenge is not happening? lol Oh well...
  • Afurick
    Afurick Posts: 4
    Options
    I'm trying to figure out how to make the group "Secret" or "Closed" on facebook..... but I believe I need someone else the group with me before I can do that. Does someone want to volunteer their facebook email (you can message me privately)? Then I will add you to the FB group & see if I am then allowed to close the group at that point. If so, we can start adding others who want to join.

Even if we don't get this facebook thing working, we can still do the challenge on this forum. I'm new to the Forums-- is there an area here that specific for challenges or groups (that needs to be set up)? Or do we simply use this message board to post to one another?

If you started the Challenge on May 1, you are one week in!
  • MontanaNinja
    MontanaNinja Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I would love to join, if it's not too late. I have a big family camping trip first weekend in August.
  • pkteen
    pkteen Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Same goals here! I'm trying to lose and tone up as much as possible till August. I want to start bulking after that.
  • change_of_heart
    change_of_heart Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    SO SO sorry guys!!. The recent weeks have been a bit of a mess for me, but that's another story all together. I had posted that we were just going to use this page to track our progress but there seems to be a keen interest in a closed FB group. So ill set up a CLOSED FB group and post the details this evening after the kids are in bed. In any case we are now a WEEK 2!!! How did you all go on WK1????....................
  • 47needs2lose
    Options
    Hello All,
    I'm willing to join in! I need inspiration and motivation to get 30lbs off.
    My question is, and i hope someone here has the answer, what does it mean when the calorie counter in MFP tells me "I've earned xxx additional food calories because I exercised"?
    Thanks for the help!
    Let's get going, lose and be healthy!
  • change_of_heart
    Options
    xxx amount of calories are those burned through your daily exercise,. These can then be used toward your food total calorie intake for the day. Does that make sense?, I am terrible with explanations lol
  • bcstaples
    bcstaples Posts: 1
    Options
    I will join in. Though I am getting a late start, eight weeks is eight weeks no matter when it starts, right? As long as one starts and follows through, the start date does not matter. Good luck to all that have taken this challenge!
  • pechepanda
    pechepanda Posts: 7,939 Member
    Options
    sounds like fun, count me in
  • emk4t
    emk4t Posts: 2
    Options
    Am I too late to join in on this? Would love to lose weight before my holiday next month! And keep it up for my holiday at Christmas
  • YvonneMin
    YvonneMin Posts: 27
    Options
    Im starting tomorrow. I'd love a Secret group on fb
  • change_of_heart
    Options
    Absolutely not too late to join!. I will keep you posted on the FB group guys!
  • YvonneMin
    YvonneMin Posts: 27
    Options
    Absolutely not too late to join!. I will keep you posted on the FB group guys!

Do you want me to just set one up?
  • change_of_heart
    Options
    Thanks Yvonne, its fine. I've now set up the group, but I wish I had got you to!! I really made something which should have been easy VERY complicated LOL
  • change_of_heart
    Options
    K guys. I've set up a secret group on FB - MFP 8 WEEK CHALLENGE. If you cant find me because of the privacy settings, pm me or post on here so I can add you. See you there :)