PHOTO ONLY SUCCESS STORIES!

Options

Replies

• VanCityFit
    VanCityFit Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Well done everyone, these photos are so inspiring!
  • ElidaBravo
    ElidaBravo Posts: 41
    Options
    Wow.....very very motivating indeed! Thank you all for posting them.

Now all of us newbies should be brave and post our current before pictures! Just kidding!
  • nomorebingesgirl2014
    nomorebingesgirl2014 Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Fantastic !!!!!!!
  • calahcarlock
    calahcarlock Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Consistent workout yes, clean eating, never! I eat foods I enjoy every day. Just look at my log and you'll see plenty of bacon, ice cream, and cookies. So long as you hit adequate amounts of protein and fats, and keep calories in check, you don't have to eat clean. In fact giving up on the ideas that types of foods matter and clean eating makes a difference was probably the biggest catalyst of my success. You need a diet you can stick to not just for a week or a few months. I can't go an entire lifetime never having things I enjoy so I found a way to have them everyday and still be healthy. That is how real change is actualized.

This is so true!
  • claudineer
    claudineer Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Great work ethic everyone. You all look fabulous and serve as a great inspiration. Hugs, Kiki
  • ChrissyRMiller
    ChrissyRMiller Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    2r1zvgz.jpg

This is me! I've lost some weight and a lot of boobs (not a lot to work with at the start anyway..) :laugh:
    I like saying that I'm a constant work in progress; because I am. This has been a really good and informative journey for me so far, and it will remain to be until I expire.

I'm 5 kg away from my goal weight, and I've just begun some strength/weight training to firm up a bit more. :heart:

How tall are you? I'm built the same way you are with not much in the boob department. The only reason I have boobs now is because I'm overweight.
  • votkuhr
    votkuhr Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    How tall are you? I'm built the same way you are with not much in the boob department. The only reason I have boobs now is because I'm overweight.

Hi there! I'm 164 cm.
  • meggyshae
    meggyshae Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    You all are amazing!!! Proud of you!
  • tinkerbell116
    tinkerbell116 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Absolutely Amazing!!
  • BeadygirlBeads
    Options
    I agree, completely amazing!
  • ChristineRoze
    ChristineRoze Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    I can not wait to post my own pictures on this thread!! :D Hopefully soon.
  • FeebaLeeba
    FeebaLeeba Posts: 7
    Options
    you look fantastic! great job!:smile:
  • BarbellBlondieRuns
    BarbellBlondieRuns Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    photo_zps1bc2b1f0.jpg
  • Reb2979
    Reb2979 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Everyone looks amazing!! So inspiring!
  • ashym123
    ashym123 Posts: 8
    Options
    wow! u look amazing
  • samvanz
    samvanz Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Such a great thread. Well done, all of you! So inspirational.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!