Mom of 2 toddlers - looking to lose 50+ pounds!

Options
Hello hello! I am an almost-30 year old mother of two littles (2.5 and almost 4) and am looking to lose 50-60 pounds. My kids are amazing, but they have been my main focus for almost four years now. I'm ready to bring the focus back to me. I am looking for some friends to check in with daily or weekly (I log daily) here on MFP. I'd love the support and am a great supporter as well. I'd love an add!

Good luck everyone!

Replies

• JenD1066
    JenD1066 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Greetings, and Happy Mother's Day!
    As the mother of a 4 year old Disney Princess and a 12 year old boy, I know where you're coming from.
    Posting here is one of the only things that keeps me going- fitness wise.
    Sending you a friend request.
  • disney_mama_13
    Options
    Thanks for the add! Moms of princesses unite! :P
  • Veropal
    Veropal Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I have 2 kids, and although I have never been heavy I am at my heaviest and I do not like it. It worries me b/c five pounds, have become 10, and then 15...LOL...
    After my second was born, I had my thyroid removed. That screwed me my metabolism up a whole lot! This is my first time actually trying to "diet" and to follow a schedule of exerise. I also did the calorie counter, which was a huge help! We can motivate one another. As moms there is so much to do sometimes we forget to take care of ourselves!
  • hello_sherri
    hello_sherri Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi! I just had my 3rd and final baby 7 weeks ago and I have a 3 year old and a six year old. I would like to add some active friends to help motivate me and I want to track daily and get back to losing weight. I'm 34, married, work full time, and need to lose over 100lbs.
  • ruthieoftx
    ruthieoftx Posts: 11
    Options
    Hi, I'm Ruthie! I'm 33 and I have a 5 year old guy and an 18 month old Disney Princess. I'm looking to lose 60-80 lbs total, but I'm already down 29. :) I'm on every day--heck, I'm on the app constantly! I'd love to add some supportive friends. :)