If you could change one thing about your body?

Options

Replies

• JessieSky
    JessieSky Posts: 79
    Options
    There are quite a few things I'd change ideally, but I guess the most important being a flatter/more defined stomach.
  • candikanez
    candikanez Posts: 19
    Options
    No more migraines.

Or appearance-wise? I'd choose flatter belly
  • bethphelpsfit
    bethphelpsfit Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    normal things like thighs yeah...but what I would really change is my chipmunk cheeks...they are so full and round and even at my smallest and thinnest they were still big and puffy lol
  • messitee5
    messitee5 Posts: 3
    Options
    Love Handles
  • PeacefulBalance
    PeacefulBalance Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    There are too many...but I'd want thinner legs/hips
  • fredgiblet
    fredgiblet Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    I'd go back to being a regular human instead of a super mutant, that counts as one, right?
  • felonebeats
    felonebeats Posts: 433
    Options
    Lose some chest fat
  • FromAshes2Beast
    FromAshes2Beast Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I'd vanish the flab that is hiding my abs. I know they are under there somewhere :S
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options
    I'd vanish the flab that is hiding my abs. I know they are under there somewhere :S

It would be closer to his! ^^^

As for me... It'd be more definition in my legs and less saggy tush. :blushing:
  • ImaWaterBender
    ImaWaterBender Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    I am working on it, but it's hard. Getting rid of the flabby belly and not with surgery!
  • asdowe13
    asdowe13 Posts: 1,951 Member
    Options
    My Beard, I wish it grew in fuller at the side of my mouth
  • Heliconia
    Heliconia Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Tell us whats your worst flaw? As for myself id say my broad shoulders.

What is wrong with broad shoulders? I would think that is an asset. For me it is my saddle bags. I have hated them my whole life.
  • FromAshes2Beast
    FromAshes2Beast Posts: 114 Member
    Options

It would be closer to his! ^^^

As for me... It'd be more definition in my legs and less saggy tush. :blushing:

Ummmm....your legs and tush are beyond AMAZING *drools*
  • rikracer61
    rikracer61 Posts: 208
    Options
    ^^^^ this!!
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,793 Member
    Options
    Smaller wang. My wife is a trooper, but I know somethimes it's too much to handle.
  • miss_jessiejane
    miss_jessiejane Posts: 2,820 Member
    Options
    I'd like to one of those beautiful women that stop a room when they walk in.

Just kidding, that would be irritating. I would like to be able to fly though. Or teleport. Really any kind of super power would be fine.
  • _JPunky
    _JPunky Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    My mouth. I'm told I have a big one. Oh, wait...maybe they didn't mean that physically...hmmm...
  • sheenarama
    sheenarama Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    To have the ability to not need to pee. Seriously.. peeing is such an inconvenience. All the stopping during road trips and waking up during the night.
  • BrainyBurro
    BrainyBurro Posts: 6,129 Member
    Options
    i'd undo the lingering side-effects from a case of Bell's Palsy that still affect the left side of my face.
  • lavaughan69
    lavaughan69 Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    Shoot..just one??? *sigh*

Okay, today I'll go with the flappy loose skin under my chin. But tomorrow I'd likely say my stretch mark covered stomach. :-)