My progress so far with pics

Options
maryetamfp
maryetamfp Posts: 70 Member
Hi all!

I finally decided to post some pictures as I thought it might help me to actually see some progress as I´m struggling to see it by myself (even if I know the scales say so). These are my stats at the moment:

5' 2
SW: 191 lbs (87 kgs), probably more, didn´t dare to weight myself until I had lost a bit already.
CW: 168 lbs (76.6 kgs)
GW: 132 lbs? (60 kgs), not sure about this, will reevaluate when I get closer to the goal.

First of all, I still have a lot to lose, I´m still in the "obese" BMI range so this is just a work in progress. I started with my new healthy lifestyle back in March, 15th (2014) I´m not really dieting as such but tracking all my calories every day to try to stay within my macros and now exercising a bit as well (although not as much as when I started with Insanity back in March!). Since then, I´ve lost 23lbs (10 kgs) and, while I can definitely fit clothes that I couldn't before and the clothes feel generally tight, I can't seem to notice much progress so I thought I would post this to see if it´s just me... I started taking pictures at the beginning, with only my bra and pants, but they are so horrid I don´t dare to share them so instead, I´ve tried to look for some older pics (from Dec 2013) in which I had a similar position (which has been a bit of a challenge as I realised I had my arms all the time around to try to cover myself) to compare with some pics I took last night with a new pencil skirt I bought (sorry for the dark pictures). I know they are probably not comparable as I´m wearing a much tighter outfit in the ones last night but hopefully you can get the idea.

These are the "before" pics:

Tq4SKYBl.png

GCxuqhQl.jpg

GG5aK6il.png

And these are the ones from last night:

1CISjv9l.jpg

E9EQbJ5l.jpg

Thanks for your time! :)

Replies

• Zardeenah
    Zardeenah Posts: 15
    Options
    Great progress!
  • mblair1968
    mblair1968 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing your success! Keep on going toward your goal!
  • bryannakay
    bryannakay Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    WAY TO GO GIRL!!!!!!!!!!
  • maryetamfp
    Options
    Thanks for your comments, I was feeling a bit down lately as I could not really see much difference myself and was starting to letting myself down a bit. Feeling better now already to keep it up :)
  • paveni
    paveni Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    You look amazing :)
  • Fat2FitMyDrive
    Fat2FitMyDrive Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! No better motivation then progress! Keep it up, always remember You are worth it!
  • movegrooveandwatchthefood
    Options
    Awesome job. It takes a lot of work and time to lose 23 lbs..
  • ChasingMyBliss
    ChasingMyBliss Posts: 803 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!! You are doing great! Stick with it!
  • Tmm10910
    Tmm10910 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Great job!! You look amazing! :flowerforyou:
  • danahubley
    danahubley Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Awesome!! You can see a big difference in the pictures. Keep it up!!:flowerforyou:
  • ashdawg8790
    ashdawg8790 Posts: 819 Member
    Options
    I can definitely see the difference! You look wonderful! :)
  • johnnyhatesjazz
    johnnyhatesjazz Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Wow Great job:smile:
  • jenabugg
    jenabugg Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Congrats on your success so far.
  • sarahlm20
    sarahlm20 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    it definitely looks like you lost some weight and your waist is very defined, well done girl! your my inspiration now lol
  • mommawannalose30
    mommawannalose30 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    You look great!!!!
  • 1pandabear
    1pandabear Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    Great loss! You look great. Such a flat tum :-) Keep up the good work.
  • marialynn2014
    marialynn2014 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing! You are looking fabulous!
  • maryetamfp
    Options
    Thank you all for your comments, you are all amazing. This is definitely what I needed to keep it up... It's just a bit hard sometimes to see that even after losing what I've lost and all the clothes being looser, I'm still in the "Obese" range (30.6 at the moment) and it just seems sooooo far from the "healthy" weight range. But...it's true that I'm closer than I was before and as a good MPF friend told me, a few more lbs down and I'll be "half-way" through...

Thank you all, I might update this post from time to time with more pics. And if I dare at some point, will show my face as well :P

Have a fantastic day!
  • gem192
    gem192 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look incredible, such fantastic results already - and you definitely no longer look "Obese"!

You are my exact height with my exact same starting weight, so this is very, very inspirational for me. I wish I looked like you at 168lbs already!!! :)
  • luvemso
    luvemso Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    You look great, keep up the good work
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!