Black for the wedding party?

Options
2»

Replies

• bluffnmuffn318
    bluffnmuffn318 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Go for it, I did for mine and it turned out awesome. Marriage sucked but my bridesmaids were *****in. :heart:
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    If I ever end up having a wedding, it will be bright yellow, red and black.

My plan is for my dress to be red, maid of honor in black and bridesmaids in yellow.
  • angf0679
    angf0679 Posts: 1,120 Member
    Options
    I think the black dresses with red flowers and red shoes would look great. I looked at the venue pictures (BEAUTIFUL venue!) and maybe you could add a touch of gold, with some gold jewelry.
  • MichelleAymond
    Options
    i think that the tradition of color schemes for certain things has flown out the window with the times, personally. i just got married about 3 weeks ago....i wore lavender, my bridesmaids wore white.....my boquet was white with touches of lavender, theirs were a bright, spring mix...... was beautiful. i decorated with white, with touches of lavender, pink, yellow and aqua here and there. nothing major. it's your wedding day....if you want to wear black yourself, that's YOUR choice....it's your day to be the princess, milk it. :) congrats and best of luck!
  • walking_the_labyrinth
    Options
    My bridesmaids are all wearing little black cocktail dresses in their style of choice. I think it's chic.

My SIL did the same, and it worked out great!