Hello My Fitness Pal

Options
JoLeeFA
JoLeeFA Posts: 211 Member
Hi, I am new to My Fitness Pal. I have been using the cell phone app for a few days. This is the first time I have logged into the actual website.

I am a 38 year old mother of 2. I have lost 40 pounds in the past 6 months and I am working to loose another 85.

Replies

• WrenLynn
    WrenLynn Posts: 213
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! I will be 38 later this month and have three teenagers. Have lost almost 60 and want to lose another 20. Good luck!
  • melissarforlife
    melissarforlife Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Welcome! This site is wonderful...use it, use us for the encouragement! Feel free to add me as a friend if you'd like. We are in this together!
  • k8tmama
    k8tmama Posts: 58
    Options
    Hey! Today is my second day using this program and my second day trying to follow a low-carb diet. I, too am 38 with two kids (ages 2 and 3). I am at the very beginning of my journey and need to lose at least 100 pounds, aiming for 120. Long road ahead! Congrats on your 40 pounds gone. We seem to have a lot in common, so I thought I"d say hi. Oh, and please add me as a friend if you'd like! :)

Take care,
    Kate
  • tamerajmoore
    Options
    Hi and congrats to your accomplishments! I have gained some determination and I am looking forward to the day that i break the 30 lb threshold! Hats off to you stay focused and you will definitely succeed and get to your goal!
  • natalienj25
    Options
    This is my first day using myfitnesspal. It seems like a really helpful program. I am 25. I am trying to loose alittle, but mostly tone up : ) :smile: