This time, I will not quit!

Options
Hi everyone. I have officially hit my heaviest and I feel terrible about myself. I made a promise to myself that I would not quit. I need support!

Everyone on here is awesome and so inspiring. As of this morning, I weigh 194.3 :(

My goal is to get to 160-165. I want to do this in a healthy way by making some lifestyle changes. Here we go!! Any support, or advice would be great!

Replies

• BeeCheeks
    BeeCheeks Posts: 3
    Options
    Atta girl! Just make sure you take the time out of your day to 1. meal prep 2. log in your meal plan, then you're as good as gold!
    I found it tough finding the time at first, but making this a routine is such a helpful tool. Good luck!
  • BikiniDreamer7
    Options
    Thank you! :) I am trying to just make smart choices and log everything I eat.
  • Marcieb21
    Marcieb21 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome! Weight loss definitely helps if you have people to support you. I lost about 30 pounds 3 years ago and I never ended up getting to my goal weight. I gained 10 pounds back and now I am hoping to get back into shape and it can be so hard!
  • redzgal
    redzgal Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Sounds like you're headed in the right direction...I'm on every day so feel free to add me....anyone can :wink:
  • sungoldruth
    sungoldruth Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, too!
  • Nuka_Gina
    Nuka_Gina Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    You'll do great!
  • kiralu76
    kiralu76 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You can do it!

I do feel your pain, I have been a member on this web site for about 2 years, and during that time I have watched my weight gain about 20 pounds!!!

Now, I am on a good roll, have been logging for about 2 weeks, and lost about 6 pounds so far.

Slow and steady wins the race

Feel free to friend me
  • lilithsrose
    lilithsrose Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    Good luck! I started out at 195 as well. I did really well with tracking my calories for the first few months, then I kinda slacked and maintained for a few months. I was at 173 lb. last November, but I gained a few pounds back over the holidays. I am now up to 178, but I believe some of that is fat converted to muscle. I definitely look better than I did a few months ago. I do weight training a few times a week.
  • sherambler
    sherambler Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    It sounds like you have a good attitude and are super motivated. I'm certain you'll hit your goal with help from all the people here.
  • jfindsen
    jfindsen Posts: 1
    Options
    I just joined, too! 2 years ago I lost 40 pounds and after a long winter of doing nothing but watching tv and eating, I have gained 25 back. Time to get motivated!:happy:
  • Ashleyx1986x
    Options
    Hi and welcome :) iv been a member here for a couple years but I keep losing motivation. I'm at my heaviest now so I need to keep going and not give up!

Good luck I'm sure you will do great! xx
  • stasik1950
    stasik1950 Posts: 3
    Options
    MFP helped me lose 30 pounds two years ago. I helped myself gain it all back. Time to get back on the horse and ride! I will not give up. I will not give up.
  • AHealthyMe1lbAtATime
    AHealthyMe1lbAtATime Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    My goal is also to be 160ish... Feel free to add me! we'll do this together!!
  • twhitney
    twhitney Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I have about 80 pounds to lose. Feel free to add me, we can motivate each other :)
  • louisianagirl1612
    louisianagirl1612 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • 04ward
    04ward Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    You can do it! :)