Lost your thigh gap? I can help!

Options
2»

Replies

• Strokingdiction
    Strokingdiction Posts: 1,164 Member
    Options
    Not interested. I feel the sound of my thighs rubbing together when I walk is soothing.

Snow pants and corduroy are ideal for emphasizing this awesome effect!

f1ea07a3-61c2-411b-93ba-bfa33ff6ae57_zpsc82a6cd0.gif

(I wanted to put this in earlier but couldn't do pics at the time.)
  • melb_alex
    melb_alex Posts: 1,154 Member
    Options
    hahah this is by far the best thread hahaha people think it's genetics but it;s actually pretty easy to attain one but obviously having leaner legs help considerably...squatting and weighted lunges are your best friend :wink:

btw not lesb but the chick without the box gap 'gawd damn dat *kitten*' :wink:
  • sdbeachbum
    sdbeachbum Posts: 664 Member
    Options
    btw not lesb but the chick without the box gap 'gawd damn dat *kitten*' :wink:
    [/quote]

This^^^!!
  • SillaWinchester
    SillaWinchester Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    I'm not going to be able to talk to my car insurance provider without laughing about "gap insurance" hahaha
  • Forty6and2
    Forty6and2 Posts: 2,492 Member
    Options
    I like not having a thigh gap because my thighs clap for me when I dance. And trust me, nobody else would clap for my dancing.
  • chelseasans
    chelseasans Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    this is hilarious.
  • PennyVonDread
    PennyVonDread Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    I used to be anti thinspo/starve for teh thigh gap!!! But... my thighs recently stopped touching all on their own. I guess they broke up or something. It's not something I was aiming for specifically, but my hips are pretty wide, so I guess it's natural. BMI 23-24 atm. NGL though, i'm kind of hoping my jeans will last a little longer from the lack of chub rub.

To clarify, I still am anti thinspo, but I don't want to assume everyone who has the gap got there on purpose or by unhealthy obsession.
  • Geoj0
    Geoj0 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I like not having a thigh gap because my thighs clap for me when I dance. And trust me, nobody else would clap for my dancing.

You can get the clap from dancing?

*new business plan idea*

:laugh:
  • melb_alex
    melb_alex Posts: 1,154 Member
    Options

You can get the clap from dancing?

*new business plan idea*

You ingenious man...you should write a book ;)
  • MiraKy
    MiraKy Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I've find another site that promises get a thigh gap but it seems more like some general tips to reduce inner thighs :

http://www.thinspiration.info/2x1how-to-get-thigh-gap-and-bikini-bridge/

I really don't think thigh gap is just diet and workout. In my opinion the most important is your bone structure.
  • PurringMyrrh
    PurringMyrrh Posts: 5,276 Member
    Options
    Mother of God, that left hand bootay! :noway: :heart:
    66cf8ddb80fdd838a79a7a6d6cf9b7177.jpg
  • Lilly_the_Hillbilly
    Lilly_the_Hillbilly Posts: 914 Member
    Options
    Whyyy was this bumped??
  • trinatrina1984
    trinatrina1984 Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    rottenecard_72344318_pn4dbnyy83.png
  • tiptoethruthetulips
    tiptoethruthetulips Posts: 3,365 Member
    Options
    I've find another site that promises get a thigh gap but it seems more like some general tips to reduce inner thighs :

'link deleted...spam'

I really don't think thigh gap is just diet and workout. In my opinion the most important is your bone structure.

post reported spam
  • emz247
    emz247 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    My husband would like a thigh gap like the hot guys below, can you assist men to attain this goal?

80b96e251.jpg

Not thigh gap related, but wow - is that supposed to be the Miz!?