Options
13»

Replies

• mimiteh35
    mimiteh35 Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    Thanks . I will!

I am getting ready for focus T25.
    Purchased work out clothes and will start as soon as my t25 arrives.
    I cant wait to see myself reaching my goals!

Oooo, tell me how you like that! I've been thinking about T25 myself because my work schedule and with 3 kids, it seems like a better fit for me, but afraid of spending that kind of money if I won't like it haha. You can do this!!!
  • kwantlen2051
    kwantlen2051 Posts: 455 Member
    Options
    Maybe eat more veggies and protein and less fruits and carbs. Tweak your diet a little and see what works for you. Also mix up your exercise plan. See if that helps. Good luck!
  • PixieQueen25
    PixieQueen25 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    This is how i look like today 4/27/14 . I think i am making progress. What do you say guys?
    I do exercise and proper diet (i think) .
    I am still bad on getting the right food but I cut down on carbs and eat more protein.

You are making progress for sure. I think it is interesting you and I have the same stats. I started out at 221.6 over a year ago. I have went up and down and now I am at 214.8 steady. I do not want to discourage you that I have only lost 6 pounds... in a year. Because that is not what has happened. I lost 15 pounds doing insanity and my medications where on track... winter happened my meds got off track or rather my own thyroid levels messed up again.... anyways... I am doing T25 NOW and I am am in month 2 with a strict diet plan. I lost 4 pounds in one week and kept it off during this work week. Since last year I have lost 10 inches all over my body too.

So never give up. Never get discouraged. Also...

Measure yourself your tummy arms and legs. Also keep up with a Body Fat % calculater... and take lots of pictures. Because the scale and the mirror will lie sometimes LOL.
  • rhina23
    rhina23 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Maybe eat more veggies and protein and less fruits and carbs. Tweak your diet a little and see what works for you. Also mix up your exercise plan. See if that helps. Good luck!

I think that s what i really need.
    My body got used to the food i eat and is nkt working anymore.

Mfp food tracker says i always eat too few calories.
    So maybe i need to do a lot of tweaking.

Good thing is that i am not craving for sweets and carbs.
    I am just so proud of that.thanks. I appreciate your suggestion.
  • rhina23
    Options
    This is how i look like today 4/27/14 . I think i am making progress. What do you say guys?
    I do exercise and proper diet (i think) .
    I am still bad on getting the right food but I cut down on carbs and eat more protein.

You are making progress for sure. I think it is interesting you and I have the same stats. I started out at 221.6 over a year ago. I have went up and down and now I am at 214.8 steady. I do not want to discourage you that I have only lost 6 pounds... in a year. Because that is not what has happened. I lost 15 pounds doing insanity and my medications where on track... winter happened my meds got off track or rather my own thyroid levels messed up again.... anyways... I am doing T25 NOW and I am am in month 2 with a strict diet plan. I lost 4 pounds in one week and kept it off during this work week. Since last year I have lost 10 inches all over my body too.

So never give up. Never get discouraged. Also...

Measure yourself your tummy arms and legs. Also keep up with a Body Fat % calculater... and take lots of pictures. Because the scale and the mirror will lie sometimes LOL.

I think we re really on the same situation.
    My thyroid has never been very nice to me.

I am just hoping that i will lose some inches.
    When i feel parts of my body, looks like they re getting softer unlike before.

I hope to build more muscles than lose them.

I am starting my t25 next week and i will update this thread with my progress.

Yesterday, i started doing 40 minute taebo.
    I think my body also got used to zumba.

So maybe i need a high intensity work out.
    In the summer, i plan to do boxing.

Thanks so much, i wish you good luck on your journey.
  • spirit095
    spirit095 Posts: 1,017 Member
    Options
    You totally got this! :bigsmile:
  • rhina23
    Options
    Thanks . I will!

I am getting ready for focus T25.
    Purchased work out clothes and will start as soon as my t25 arrives.
    I cant wait to see myself reaching my goals!

Oooo, tell me how you like that! I've been thinking about T25 myself because my work schedule and with 3 kids, it seems like a better fit for me, but afraid of spending that kind of money if I won't like it haha. You can do this!!!

Hi. Thanks for your encouraging comments.
    I purchased the used ones from ebay.
    I bought the like new and looks like it was never used.

I will let you know how it worked for me. Will start next week.
  • rhina23
    Options
    Ok, so here's what I have to say about this thread and reading your own comments OP... I think if you obsess over daily pics and several times a day weighing, you will make yourself quit! I will admit to you that in the beginning I was THE SAME WAY and almost quit several times. I didn't see the changes in myself even with taking pics every day. also stepped on the scale up to 3 times a day. It isn't good for you to do that so much. Trust me!! You will stress yourself out until you give up! Once a day MAX, same time every day, wearing same clothing. I now only weigh myself 2 times a week at the most, but usually 1 time a week. I used to take a picture once every 2 weeks, now I do it once a month unless I'm doing some weights with my exercises.

Also, even though people are going to tell you that they lost _____ lbs in _____ weeks, and if it is FASTER than you PLEASE don't compare yourself to them, because 1 lb a week is HEALTHY and good! So you are already making progress! And, like someone else said, 3 lbs may not have seemed like a lot to you, but think about that tub of butter thing. Or when I reached 10 lbs, it took me 2 months to lose that, and I thought it was sooooo slow, and I was going to give up, then my fiance said "pick up this bag of potatoes" and I did, and he said "you lost THAT off of you, why would you give up now?" and he was right, why give up?

I've had a plateau for a month,a nd I let it derail me a little and i gained back some weight, but ya know what, I'm back here, and I'm getting back to what I need to do to get healthy. I have been working on my healthier lifestyle for over a year, and I ultimately lost 30 pounds, gained 7 back in 2 months, and now I've lost some of that.

Also, sometimes the scale would say I didn't lose or even gained, but some of my clothes did feel different, looser, so you can't always go just by what the scale says.

Its awesome that you have reached out to get help. Please beware of the negative people who will say mean things, there's always people like that, just try to ignore them. Just remember that the weight didn't just suddenly appear in a week or a month, so it will not be gone that quickly. You're losing it at a healthy pace, and even if the scale goes up 2 lbs one day, the next day it could be back to what it was before, depends on all kinds of things like sodium, if I eat a high sodium meal, it will make me retain water and I will gain, which is why I stopped weighing myself every day, also that "time of the month" will make a difference, too, for me I usually gain anywhere between 1-4 lbs just in water retention during that time of the month, and it will start a day or two before I actually start that time of the month, so just be aware that could happen.

You are doing great, keep it up, don't get discouraged by simply a number. It took me 3 months before I really started seeing a difference that I was like "woah!" mostly because for me, I work from home so most of my clothes are baggy lazy clothes (stretchy knit pants/yoga pants, oversize shirts) so I didn't notice it and no one saw it because I was covered in baggy clothes. So, its good that you take pics of yourself, just dont do it to the point where you will get discouraged if you don't think you see results. there are things my fiance and kids tell me they see that I don't see myself. You will always be your harshest critic and pick at the tiniest things about yourself, its how we humans do, so don't be too hard on yourself. I still have about 60 lbs to go before I reach my goal weight, and I know it will be a long road, but I also know I will be working for the long term goal of being healthy and not getting diabetes or heart disease that runs in my family, not just what the scale says. :) Keep plugging in and reaching out to people, for me that is what has made such a huge difference for me in geting back on when I fell off the wagon! :)

Keep up the good work girlie!!! You can do this!!

Thank you!
  • PixieQueen25
    PixieQueen25 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    T25 is high energy. I can tell you all about month one. Month one is a lot of leg strengthening moves and a few upper body moves. It has a modified version of every move. You may find that you will maybe use some modifieds and some higher level moves. All the modified does is help keep so much weight out of the knees. I used some of the modified myself. I was not able to check the "nailed it" until my 2nd month. Month 2 is a lot of upper body strength and ab core workouts. To me (my personal opinion) its alot easier then month one unless you hate using weights. 3 out of 5 of the workouts involve weights.

However I have seen a lot more weight loss in month 2 then one. I am not sure why that is.

anyways...

But I heard zumba was great. All you have to do is dance. I also heard that it is one of the highest successes. That it isn ot boring or anything. I wanted to try zumba myself.
  • rhina23
    Options
    T25 is high energy. I can tell you all about month one. Month one is a lot of leg strengthening moves and a few upper body moves. It has a modified version of every move. You may find that you will maybe use some modifieds and some higher level moves. All the modified does is help keep so much weight out of the knees. I used some of the modified myself. I was not able to check the "nailed it" until my 2nd month. Month 2 is a lot of upper body strength and ab core workouts. To me (my personal opinion) its alot easier then month one unless you hate using weights. 3 out of 5 of the workouts involve weights.

However I have seen a lot more weight loss in month 2 then one. I am not sure why that is.

anyways...

But I heard zumba was great. All you have to do is dance. I also heard that it is one of the highest successes. That it isn ot boring or anything. I wanted to try zumba myself.

Hi. I really think i cant tick the nail it part.
    I did the modified and some the high intensity.

And my ankles were hurting. I hope i will b able to tick the nail it next time.
    I am now thinking of selling my t25.

I dont sweat and
    D i think i am not burning lots of calories.maybe around 150-200 only. I need more.
    I am doing taebo for 40 mins and i am really sweating. I replaced the zumba now since i think my body is used to it and i dont sweat anymore.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!