Need Female friends with 100lbs to lose!!!

Options
Hey everyone. I need some good motivated female friends with 100 or more lbs to lose! PLEASE add me!

Replies

• sassynkp
    sassynkp Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Same here! Feel free to add me.
  • sherrymwebb
    sherrymwebb Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Here too. Anyone can add me. :)
  • girldownsouth
    girldownsouth Posts: 920 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm pretty motivated. No longer actually want to lose 100lb, but am aiming for a total loss over that :-)
  • ediori
    ediori Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi guys,

I have about 35 kg to loose :( Ideally as quickly as possible (getting married next August) :)
    Can I add you to my friends? I feel I really need some support
  • CarieLivs
    CarieLivs Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies! I'd love to make some motivational contacts. I have 100+ to lose. I'm already down 23lbs and have a long road still ahead. I am eating clean and it was the best move I have made. I already have more energy and feel sooooo much better. My diary is open if anyone wants to explore it. I have down days where the scale doesn't move. I'm a good motivator to others. Add me if you're interested. Keep up the fight!
  • ButterflyEffectLiz
    ButterflyEffectLiz Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    HI! I have more than a 100 lbs to lose. I log in daily and I try to be a support to MFP friends. Feel free to add me.:flowerforyou:
  • purcel
    purcel Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hi! I started with 150lbs to lose in Dec 2013 :o. I'm now down 66lbs... 84 more to go :) I'm always looking to give and get more support! Feel free to send me a friend request :)
  • josiemarie982
    josiemarie982 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me
  • skala1985
    skala1985 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I have about 80 pounds to lose. I have never had any support when it comes to weight loss and have only tried to go it alone and have been unsuccessful so far. So please add me as well. I think I need some help in this journey :(
  • brick_house1
    brick_house1 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi there,
    I log every day and have a fitbit- I also eat clean...looking for anyone to add me as I think it helps when we cheer each other on!
    :drinker:
  • HarleyQuinn26
    HarleyQuinn26 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I'm looking to lose 150 pounds or more. Anyone feel free to add me :)
  • Alannah780
    Alannah780 Posts: 32
    Options
    Hey!

I have over 100lbs to loose!
    feel free to add me, i am on several times a day!
  • nickimuntenaar
    Options
    I have lots more then 100lb to lose ... am doing my bit but long road .. :smile:
  • justGAINSjason
    justGAINSjason Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    EDIT: Sorry.. just noticed that you are only looking for females... Good luck to all!!!

I'm not a woman.. but I've got a lot of work to do on my own transformation as well.

I'm active here and also documenting some of my activities on instagram ( @justGAINS ) as well for self-accountability.
  • kmbrvt99
    kmbrvt99 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I don't fall into that category but am always looking for motivated people. I believe it doesn't matter how much weight we need to lose, let's be there for each other. With that said, please feel free to add me. Let's do this!
  • wistera
    wistera Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I'm well on my way to it, but started with the goal of losing almost exactly 100lbs, if that counts. :) Would love some more active MFP friends, I've lost a lot over the last couple months.
  • Pirate_chick
    Pirate_chick Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    Hey there! Feel free to add me I have 119lbs left to lose! We can and will do this!!!
  • Smurfette4eva
    Smurfette4eva Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I have like 100+ to lose. We all need cheers! So anybody who wants to add me. Hit me up with a click click.
  • SusanGettingFit
    Options
    I have over 100 pounds to lose, but I just can't look at that number on my ticker yet. I have set my goal for about the midway point. I would love to have supportive and active friends on here to help along the way. I am a very positive thinker and will do my best to encourage those who have similar goals and are committed to seeing success in this very difficult journey.

~Susan
  • qwicherbytchin
    Options
    I started off needing to lose 81 lbs, is that close enough? I'm down 5, but can always use more motivation! There are some fantastic people on here! Don't sit back and be the silent one in the crowd. If you have a question, or just want to make a comment, do it! You might just be amazed at the support you find. :) Add me!