HELLO EVERYONE!!!

Options
:smile: Hi All, my name is Ayesha and I am super excited to be part of Myfitnesspal.com . I am on a journey to lose these last 40+ pounds, and I know with the help and support from this site and you all I will achieve all of my goals. I have been successful in my journey thus far, and this will only help propel me into demolishing my goal. Good Luck to you all, and I wish you all success in achieving all of your goals!!!

Replies

• Keni73
    Keni73 Posts: 4
    Options
    Nice to meet you, Ayesha! I'm new to the site as well, but it seems to be a great place. Feel free to add me, I can use all the support I can get, and I wish you the best on your journey to a new you.
  • jimmydeanbakker
    Options
    Welcome. I doubt you'll have any problems losing that extra forty pounds as long as you are entering in all your foods every single day. Good luck and stay dedicated to your weight-loss goals.
  • Choosing2Lose
    Options
    Welcome!!!
  • deanna1981
    Options
    Welcome! Good luck on your journey! I know you can do it!
  • MadisonLeavens
    MadisonLeavens Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard! Everyone here is so supportive and helpful. I love this site!
  • bordersvm
    Options
    Welcome, welcome! Lets do this! :happy:
  • kimhallford
    Options
    :bigsmile: welcome
  • apatrick99
    Options
    :happy: Thanks for the warm welcome all! Gonna add you all as friends so we can all support each other. When I get some time today I'm gonna post my before, and my "so far" pics!!!