5 months - 35 pounds lost and over 60 to go!

kjo9692
kjo9692 Posts: 430 Member
Hey all! I wanted to post my progress because officially, this is the longest time I've been working towards losing weight. I owe persistance to how simple it has been: calories in vs calories out.

I don't want to make this long because this is not a full success story yet, but the fact that I'm working towards losing weight and not thinking of ever quitting is success to me already, once you have the right mindset everything will be so much easier.

So I couldn't find a better "before" pic because I avoided cameras like the plague, but I do notice a big difference with my clothes, shirts, just everything. Today I wore a pair of panties that I bought like a year ago and didn't fit, and today they fit great! I went from size 21-22 in jeans to 17-18, and from XXL shirts to XL or L depending on the brand.

If any, feel free to ask me any questions :flowerforyou:

Thanks for reading! :drinker:

vijs0h.png

Stats are:

Height: 5'8"
SW: 253 (or more?)
CW: 217.8
GW: Not sure - probably around 150s? I'm aiming towards a "goal body"

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!