Need a "Fitness Friend"?

Options
2»

Replies

• SnatchPosse
    SnatchPosse Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm working on both fitness and weight loss goals and can always use more support.:drinker:
  • Slulik
    Slulik Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I would love to have more active, motivating friends.

Feel free to add me.
  • sadiebrawl
    sadiebrawl Posts: 863 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't mind having more fitness focused friends on here. I was out with injury (knee, muscle atrophy) for a couple months, but just started running again. I am planning to run my second half in the fall, so I really need to lose about 25 more pounds and gain muscle back to run it the way I'd like to.

Anyone can feel free to add :)
  • daalmonette
    daalmonette Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    You can add me Chris. I am adding anyone that needs daily motivational boosts as I plan to be here as much as possible keeping myself on track.
  • frangrann
    frangrann Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! I think I have added everyone here and happy to add more if anyone is looking.

I try to "like" people's post re: staying under a calorie goal for the day or doing some kind of meaningful exercise (I've become skeptical about some of the calorie burning activities some people are including lately).

I'm finding that I'm most inspired by watching other people walking, running and working out!

Hi I am a wife, mom, physical therapist and newly discovered gym rat from MA and have been on MFP since January. I got a a few months ago fitbit which tends to track the calorie burn more realistically. My diary is open and I log daily if anyone wants to add me. Good Luck to all!
  • Shablonda
    Shablonda Posts: 5
    Options
    I would love to have some fitness friends that will help me and give me feedback on my quest to loose weight. I know its a team effort and i will also be happy to give unique and creative feedback to those who need some help as well.
  • poodle417
    poodle417 Posts: 3
    Options
    I've been at this for a while but fell off the wagon (again)! People seem to be the key to my success :D
  • AHealthyMe1lbAtATime
    AHealthyMe1lbAtATime Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Always welcoming new friends! Add me if you're still looking!
  • mermaidenthusiast
    Options
    Hey everyone, I've just started on my weightloss & fitness journey. The aim is to drop 30lbs and get super fit and healthy at the same time! Would love it if people added me / if it's okay I've added a few of you.
  • aliakynes
    aliakynes Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    Fitness friends, yes! :drinker: heh, we need a running smiley.
  • chrisHarrington725
    chrisHarrington725 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Thanks again everyone! I think I have added everyone here so far and always happy to add more.

All of the "likes" and comments from all of you beautiful, complete strangers on here have helped keep me going, now on day 21 (which is about 19 more days than I would have predicted) and still going!

If you're reading this and haven't already, feel free to add me and I'll try to keep an eye on you.
  • JBella0125
    JBella0125 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me:) Love the support from friends in the MFP community!!
  • rhea2494
    rhea2494 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Just sent u an add. Feel free to return the favor. :)
  • Helloiamashleigh
    Helloiamashleigh Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me. I've only been on for a couple days, I need the motivation
  • chrisHarrington725
    chrisHarrington725 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    just wanted to thank everyone again for adding me, liking stuff and leaving comments that all helped me lose 20lbs. I have put back 3 or 4 since then and so I'm back to logging and trying to like, comment, etc. for my other MFP "friends" to keep the mutual encouragement thing going. Thanks everyone!
  • starlite19
    starlite19 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I agree having the support would be nice, one of the main reasons i have joined, i hope i can find it here. Add me hope we can help each other.