Just the tip...

Options
SGM_Adonis
SGM_Adonis Posts: 1,565 Member
What's the best bro tip you've ever received?

Replies

• SGM_Adonis
    Options
    I was doing DB flyes and a bro told me to flare my elbows out. The change of elbow position from maybe a 4 and 8 o'clock position to a 3 and 9 o'clock position made a world of difference.
  • sweetcurlz67
    sweetcurlz67 Posts: 1,168 Member
    Options
    So that's actually a workout tip, not necessarily a "bro" tip. Or only for the "bros". I was confused for a minute... :drinker:
  • SGM_Adonis
    Options
    So that's actually a workout tip, not necessarily a "bro" tip. Or only for the "bros". I was confused for a minute... :drinker:

Not to be confused with bro science.
  • Cali_Chica
    Cali_Chica Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    Don't eat yellow snow.

Crisco should be generously applied to your body immediately if you ever get hit by a car while buying tortillas.:wink:
  • bd0027
    bd0027 Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    If I've learned anything since I was 19, it's that it's NEVER just the tip.
  • stacshelb
    stacshelb Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    Well that topic title certainly will get someone's attention!
  • SGM_Adonis
    Options
    Don't eat yellow snow.

Crisco should be generously applied to your body immediately if you ever get hit by a car while buying tortillas.:wink:

it's not while buying tortillas Mary Ellen. It's while crossing a busy street and toting a kilo of tortillas. Secondly, I had no choice, I had a menacing old Mexican lady threatening me with a chancla.
  • Cali_Chica
    Options
    Don't eat yellow snow.

it's not while buying tortillas Mary Ellen. It's while crossing a busy street and toting a kilo of tortillas. Secondly, I had no choice, I had a menacing old Mexican lady threatening me with a chancla.

fnd3rp.jpg
  • MelisMusing
    MelisMusing Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    Don't eat yellow snow.

It's those veijas with the chanclas that you have to look out for!!
  • SGM_Adonis
    Options
    Don't eat yellow snow.

fnd3rp.jpg

I feel the need to fix this "meme". This was obviously not drawn up by a Latino. First of all, the chancla holder, usually of the non-penis type, will never run. She is an expert thrower. Secondly, the people avoiding the wrath of the chancla will never hold hands. It is a survival of the fittest protocol.

So there you go my lovely Cali Chica. You're now wiser for this lesson. . Henceforth, I suggest you stick to Irish memes.
  • Go_Mizzou99
    Go_Mizzou99 Posts: 2,628 Member
    Options
    Best tip ever...hmmm

" 'sup?" is a perfectly acceptable response to, " 'sup?"

tumblr_mabj80gscl1qasxjlo1_500.gif
  • Cali_Chica
    Options
    Don't eat yellow snow.

fnd3rp.jpg
    First of all, the chancla holder, usually of the non-penis type, will never run. She is an expert thrower. Secondly, the people avoiding the wrath of the chancla will never hold hands. It is a survival of the fittest protocol.

Bahahaha....okay good point
    Henceforth, I suggest you stick to Irish memes.

Fine, I'll share some of my childhood memories:

2d83kbc.jpg
  • Chieflrg
    Chieflrg Posts: 9,097 Member
    Options
    Presently 90% of the dudes in my gym really have no clue. I would take advice from a few of the chics though, as a few of the female heavy lifters there know whats going on.

When I was thirteen I met Mr. Olympia Lance Dreher in a gym. He told me that form was more important than weight. He had me working very slowly on preachers that just killed my biceps.
  • willowdragonfly
    willowdragonfly Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    If I've learned anything since I was 19, it's that it's NEVER just the tip.

Hahaha isnt that the truth =P
  • DevSanchez
    DevSanchez Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    Don't eat yellow snow.

fnd3rp.jpg

I feel the need to fix this "meme". This was obviously not drawn up by a Latino. First of all, the chancla holder, usually of the non-penis type, will never run. She is an expert thrower. Secondly, the people avoiding the wrath of the chancla will never hold hands. It is a survival of the fittest protocol.

So there you go my lovely Cali Chica. You're now wiser for this lesson. . Henceforth, I suggest you stick to Irish memes.

^^^^ HAHAHAHAHA so f***ing true!