New User (need friends and motivation)

Options
Hey I'm Chrissy. I have had this account for like a year but have just decided to really start using it this summer. I want to be healthier and need help to find tips that can be used to help me maintain a new lifestyle and just not losing weight. I originally started at a weight of 230lbs and am now at about 195lbs and want to get all the way down to 145lbs. Also want to be support of anyone who needs it because it helps to have people to help. So if you would add me it would help me and it will help your network to because i log in everyday. Thank you

Replies

• Luciabella07
    Luciabella07 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Hi Chrissy! I log everyday as well and I'm currently 213lbs and want to get down to about 130ish (depending). This is my second time at it (I lost and then regained) so I would love friends that are in my weight range and have similar goals - friend request sent :)
  • live2run95
    live2run95 Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    I am always looking to give and receive more support!! Anyone can feel free to add me!!:happy:
  • TrishaBoo92
    Options
    Hello Chrissy! I am new as well! I weight 185! My heaviest weight ever! I am trying to get down to at least 140! I'm also 5'4. (:
  • JennyJ2015
    JennyJ2015 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    you can add me !! im logg everyday posts stats and i like to motivate poeple
  • 13grammy
    13grammy Posts: 5
    Options
    hi im 58 want to lose 60 pounds and live a happier and healthier lifestyle any woman out there my age haven a hard time as well
  • chelseavanchilli
    chelseavanchilli Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Hey Chrissy! I've been logging in for less than 3 weeks and can sure use another friend for motivation, add me! :)
  • serheadley
    serheadley Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Pls add me:)
  • daalmonette
    daalmonette Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I just added this site today. My weight is totally o.o.c and I don't wanna be going into my late 30s over 300 pounds. I would love to add you and keep you on track :)
  • Shablonda
    Shablonda Posts: 5
    Options
    Hey Chrissy! I just started today as well! I need friends and motivation as well, if we both help each other out with love and support I know we can reach our goals!!