Favorite show?

Options

Replies

• dirtmagnets
    dirtmagnets Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    VIkings is my #1 - I don't think I've ever loved a tv character as much as I love Floki. I enjoy Grimm, Hannibal, Once Upon a Time, and Sleepy Hollow, as well...and we never miss a SportingKC game - if we can't make it to a game in person, we always watch at home.
  • larrodarro
    larrodarro Posts: 2,512 Member
    Options
    Doctor Who, The Daily Show with John Stewart, F1 and any Florida State sport, but basketball most especially.
  • ditchthefat
    Options
    Scandal, The Good Wife, Cold Justice, Rizzoli and Isles, House of Cards, and been binge watching Damages on Netflix. OMG! no wonder Glenn Close won so many Emmys! (Having flash-backs to her Marquise character in Dangerous Liaisons)
  • xxmarysmxx
    xxmarysmxx Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    True Detective all the way. Just thinking about it makes me emotional :sad:

I so understand...
  • rikwaynik
    rikwaynik Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    Downton Abbey and House Of Cards.
  • Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options
    Game of Thrones at the moment. Waiting for the next season to start up.. CANNOT WAIT!
    Other than that, everything I watch is my favorite, granted I'm able to finish the first season.
  • angieb703
    angieb703 Posts: 1
    Options
    I dont watch alot of tv

But my favorite shows that I religiously tune into are 24, Game of Thrones, and True Blood. There used to be room for Revolution butI desperately need to catch up on 3seasons asap.
  • spirit095
    spirit095 Posts: 1,017 Member
    Options
    Supernatural, Hannibal, Sleepy Hollow, Game of Thrones, Mythbusters, Once Upon A Time and the Food Network (I know it's not a show lol)
  • Rochelle951
    Rochelle951 Posts: 1,389 Member
    Options
    Chicago Fire, Chicago PD, The Good Wife, Law and Order SVU
  • arainiday1
    arainiday1 Posts: 1,763 Member
    Options
    Theres SO MANY..... The Following, Vikings, Sons of Anarchy, Game of Thrones (but i am WAY behind right now), was a HUGE Dexter fan but its over now :sad: , I LOVED Lost, and Friends was probably my all time fav.... and Scrubs was funny too....
  • arainiday1
    Options
    Oh how did i forget THE WALKING DEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Beautiful_Pain
    Beautiful_Pain Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I stick to old shows
    -Frasier cuz its so funny
    -full house cuz its cute n funny
    -golden girls cuz its sooo funny, i get it now!!
    -I love lucy cuz thats hella funny!

Fave new "reality": Pawn stars cuz i love history and its funny!
  • arainiday1
    Options
    Oh and Bobs Burgers IS HILARIOUS...... and also Archer -- i really like watching funny shows for the most part
  • pds06
    pds06 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Game of Thrones, Mad Men, The Goldburgs, House of Cards, the Originals, The Voice, Big Bang, Survivor......
  • Smurfette4eva
    Smurfette4eva Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Doctor Who (hijacks the Tardis):love:
  • mxmkenney
    mxmkenney Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    At the moment I'm really into Game of Thrones, Hannibal and Bates Motel.

I'm also a Walking Dead fan and I do enjoy Downton Abbey.

But my all time favorites include: LOST, Dexter and Breaking Bad... why did they have to end??? :sad:

ETA: Ancient Aliens! I could watch that show for hours ---> MIND = BLOWN
  • kendall916
    kendall916 Posts: 4,222 Member
    Options
    The Big Bang Theory, Project Runway, Property Brothers, Brother vs Brother, Almost Human, The Voice, America's Got Talent, Dr. Who, Sherlock, Toonami, ect... ect...
  • mxmkenney
    mxmkenney Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    Any TV shows on fitness and weight loss...?

Hmmmm.... Biggest Loser, Extreme Makeover: Weight-Loss Edition..... How about Naked & Afraid, they definitely lose weight on that show! :laugh:
  • rm33064
    rm33064 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    First 48, Real Time, The Returned
  • pandafoo
    pandafoo Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    The Blacklist, hands down. There's a reason it is ranked #1 across all major networks. I love James Spader's acting, the storyline, and suspense throughout! Did anyone catch the stupendous season finale last night??? I can't wait until Season 2!