Q&A's of how I met my goals. Enjoy=)

Options
2»

Replies

• Samoa_Moni
    Samoa_Moni Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I agreed with the eating late is not good. I put on 10kg and mostly because of late night supper and dinner and then went straight to bed. Now I tried to eat before 8pm or if I can't then I will either skip dinner or take fruits or drink soup. It helps me to sleep better and when I wake up the next day I don't feel so heavy or not rested. Together with eating less white carbo, although I didn't really eat much lesser I begin to look better... even my mom & my colleague commented and my clothes fit better with less bulges. My actual weight didn't really drop a lot though. Still it makes me feel so good that I want to continue on and even get more serious in my diet & lifestyle =D

That's great!! That's the way I feel as well. It doesn't work for some people but that's ok it's what works for me. Not everyone is the same or has the same schedule so take things that work for you=)
  • JLHNU212
    JLHNU212 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Thank you for putting this together for us! You are AWESOME! :)
  • crunchergirl
    crunchergirl Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    This is great. Thanks.
  • Samoa_Moni
    Options
    Thank you for putting this together for us! You are AWESOME! :)

No problem=) Hope you can find one thing that works for you in this post=)
  • albayin
    albayin Posts: 2,524 Member
    Options
    Are you still trying to lose more? 1200 calories is really not much food...even net 1200...Just my observation, not saying this is right or wrong...
  • Samoa_Moni
    Options
    Are you still trying to lose more? 1200 calories is really not much food...even net 1200...Just my observation, not saying this is right or wrong...

Hi there actually I am just trying to maintain and gain muscle right now, I know MFP says 1200 calories is what I should be eating but I usually eat anywhere around 1600 to 1800 calories (sometimes more if I'm being bad) because I exercise I usually eat over half or more of my work out calories. (Did you not see that on my post? I'll check to make sure it's on there I don't want people to starve themselves) Yea there is no way I can just eat 1200 cal a day even if I am not exercising. The only time that will ever happen is if I get sick and have no appetite which thank goodness I am not right now.
    Thanks for your concern have a great one=)
  • albayin
    albayin Posts: 2,524 Member
    Options

Hi there actually I am just trying to maintain and gain muscle right now, I know MFP says 1200 calories is what I should be eating but I usually eat anywhere around 1600 to 1800 calories (sometimes more if I'm being bad) because I exercise I usually eat over half or more of my work out calories. (Did you not see that on my post? I'll check to make sure it's on there I don't want people to starve themselves) Yea there is no way I can just eat 1200 cal a day even if I am not exercising. The only time that will ever happen is if I get sick and have no appetite which thank goodness I am not right now.

I hope I didn't sound like judging you...anyway, I saw your post saying you were eating 1500 when exercising...that was why I thought it was more like you are still on deficit...please disregard if I misunderstand your post which I do all the time. :) Good job~
  • Samoa_Moni
    Options

I hope I didn't sound like judging you...anyway, I saw your post saying you were eating 1500 when exercising...that was why I thought it was more like you are still on deficit...please disregard if I misunderstand your post which I do all the time. :) Good job~

No problem I didn't see it as judging me so no worries=) I reread it and I realized that I didn't put that I eat more when I exercise more. (It varies day to day with how much I exercise. Sometimes it's hard to think of everything when I am trying to make sure to get it all. Thanks for bringing it to my attention. Have a great week=)
  • audreanna_brown
    Options
    Thank you so much for sharing your tips! Congratulations on your amazing weight loss. You look fantastic!
  • Missymouse75
    Missymouse75 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Wow well done on an amazing loss, thanks for taking the time to write such a lot of great info, you have inspired me!!!
  • Samoa_Moni
    Options
    Wow well done on an amazing loss, thanks for taking the time to write such a lot of great info, you have inspired me!!!

I am so glad Missy I hope you and your beautiful family have a wonderful week=)
  • esonni
    esonni Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Thanks Very helpful
    I hop I can lose my 6 Kg
  • octleigh
    octleigh Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Very classy response to a not so friendly post earlier!! :-) Thanks for taking the time to post your Q and A. You have motivated me to get back at it and not be so all or nothing when it comes to my healthier choices. :) I tend to feel like I meased it all up when I go over a tad eating pizza with my kids and it throws me way off. I love seeing its possible to loose without giving up everything you enjoy. :) Thanks!!
  • Samoa_Moni
    Options
    Very classy response to a not so friendly post earlier!! :-) Thanks for taking the time to post your Q and A. You have motivated me to get back at it and not be so all or nothing when it comes to my healthier choices. :) I tend to feel like I meased it all up when I go over a tad eating pizza with my kids and it throws me way off. I love seeing its possible to loose without giving up everything you enjoy. :) Thanks!!

I remember doing that, giving up when I would have a bad junk day or fair day.That's where I went wrong before, I would throw my hands up in the air and give up. But once I realized that everyday is a new slate to eat better my whole life changed, I realized I can have these days and then the next day is a new day just go back to good eating. The exercise is just plain fun for me and my daughters sometimes I don't want to go but I find if I force myself to go, once I get to the gym I get into beastmode. hahaha. Sometimes half the battle with the gym is getting your foot through the door.
    P.s. I came to the terms that I am not going to give up my favorite foods but I will take them in smaller portions or regular portions if I was good for the week. When I'm on vacation I eat everything. But it comes off fast when I come home and get back to my regular routine.
    Octleigh, don't give up whatever you do=)
  • Samoa_Moni
    Options
    Thanks Very helpful
    I hop I can lose my 6 Kg

you can do it, I know you can=) looking forward to your success story=)