maintain without calorie counting?

Options
2»

Replies

• manningania
    manningania Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry for posting so many questions, I heard that coming on here would help recovery. You know that I am seeking professional help and I am fully aware that I do need help, I'm getting help from both professional and nonprofessional sometimes it helps finding others who I can relate to or have already gone through all this.
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry for posting so many questions, I heard that coming on here would help recovery. You know that I am seeking professional help and I am fully aware that I do need help, I'm getting help from both professional and nonprofessional sometimes it helps finding others who I can relate to or have already gone through all this.

its great that you want to recover... but asking how to maintain 95lbs is NOT recovery....
  • manningania
    manningania Posts: 52 Member
    Options

its great that you want to recover... but asking how to maintain 95lbs is NOT recovery....

I'm just planning for the future when I am of weight how to maintain without calorie counting to not end up here again :)
  • wilsoje74
    wilsoje74 Posts: 1,720 Member
    Options
    I guess I should have been more specific yes I am aware that I need help...when I get to a healthy weight I want to know how to maintain without falling into calorie counting and end up where I am now or overweight. I am planning for the future and I am sorry for posting so much maybe this was a mistake :/ all I want to know is how to be able to maintain without counting because society has made calorie counting everything just like food commercials saying this product has only 300 calories, it just feeds this addiction.
    worry about this later
  • wilsoje74
    wilsoje74 Posts: 1,720 Member
    Options
    I guess I should have been more specific yes I am aware that I need help...when I get to a healthy weight I want to know how to maintain without falling into calorie counting and end up where I am now or overweight. I am planning for the future and I am sorry for posting so much maybe this was a mistake :/ all I want to know is how to be able to maintain without counting because society has made calorie counting everything just like food commercials saying this product has only 300 calories, it just feeds this addiction.
    plenty of people count calories in a healthy way. You have not. What type of help are you getting? Have you gained weight? I count calories and have been for a couple years. I'm healthy and don't obsess at all