Need help with weight loss!

Options
Ok, so I've been using MFP on/off for years now. In the past, weight has come off if I adhere to around 1200ish calories/day. The same is not holding true since I got back on the diet train back in February. I weigh about 140, and have been eating anywhere from 1200-1400 calories/day, exercising at least 200 calories off almost daily for the past few weeks. Nothing! Someone please tell me if I need to be more specific. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong. :/

Replies

• SezxyStef
    SezxyStef Posts: 15,268 Member
    Options
    your diary is closed so it's hard to be specific

Do you use a food scale? weigh solids, measure liquids?

Do you log everything you eat consistently and correctly?

do you eat your exercise calories back? how are they measured? if you do eat them back how many?

What is your weekly weight lost goal? activity level?
  • theJTfitness
    theJTfitness Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Can you open your food diary?
  • tsalagi82
    tsalagi82 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Ok I changed my diary settings so you should be able to view now. No, not eating exercise calories back. If I eat over 1400 calories I gain weight. I log everything daily and weigh foods etc.
  • ReneeNeil
    ReneeNeil Posts: 1
    Options
    Reading this post brings back alot of memories to me cause i once reached a stage where nothings seems to work for my fitness plan. It seems like it hits a plateau. I found that fitness and health is part of our bigger self we need to balance all other areas to be holistic. The other areas includes areas like our social, professional, personal and spiritual dimension. Ok , back to the main topic on weight loss.Eating regular small meals to increase my metabolism helps of course eating the right food also does matters. I am a fan of the raw food diet and it did wonder to my health as well. What to do when you feel that you are not getting the results you want?