Replies

• weightloss12345678
    weightloss12345678 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Never heard of this one
  • catcrazy
    catcrazy Posts: 1,740 Member
    Options
    Black Coffee with every meal can lead to a flat belly and washboard abs, 9 out 10 internet experts say.

Just kidding.

Or am I? :indifferent:

I wish! Always been a black coffee drinker, 6-8 cups and even when stupidly underweight my tummy was never flat despite my best efforts. I do wish that some of these myths were true..."cayenne pepper speeds up your metabolism", if that and the coffee were true i'd be a stick
  • Lotte34
    Lotte34 Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    SERIOUSLY allergic to coffee and tea! I would rather be happy and alive! although i would try it if not!
  • cekeys
    cekeys Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    Maybe that's why I had I flat stomach in collage .. I ate chocolate covered coffee beans!! Wait I think it was because I was 18 Lol

hehehe. Collage. hehehe.
    1302hot-chick-pinkshirt-i-hear-collage.jpg
  • kyle4jem
    kyle4jem Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    Every morning I have my medium Dunkin Donuts coffee with 3 cream, 2 sugars. Love it, love it, love it. I do my workouts, try and watch what I eat.....and it seems to work out just fine. Love my morning coffee...nummy , nummy, nummy!
    WOW... gotta find that Dunkin Donut's concession in London ... fast!!!! I want Abs like Pipers...

...or maybe I just want Piper's abs ... and a donut to dunk :wink: :tongue:
  • LHSweeney
    LHSweeney Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Maybe that's why I had I flat stomach in collage .. I ate chocolate covered coffee beans!! Wait I think it was because I was 18 Lol

hehehe. Collage. hehehe.
    1302hot-chick-pinkshirt-i-hear-collage.jpg

Good Catch LOL tooooo funny !
  • ♥Faerie♥
    ♥Faerie♥ Posts: 14,053 Member
    Options
    running-cockatiel.gif
  • SwannySez
    SwannySez Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    running-cockatiel.gif

I'm so used to Facebook that I tried to "like" this...
  • TK266
    TK266 Posts: 3,689 Member
    Options
    but deep in the fine print of the "Black Coffee means killer abs" study done my old collage professor, Dr. Tin Ur at Wharsmatta U, it say you need to add 500 crunches to each Black coffee you drink. and when you add any thing to coffee, is it really black anymore.
  • Diary_Queen
    Diary_Queen Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    Perhaps I should pour the coffee directly on my belly rolls.... see if it contracts inward like a turtle????
  • MichyGiles
    Options
    LOL!!! Rub it in!!! That's a good one!! :laugh:
  • Cberg9
    Cberg9 Posts: 123
    Options
    Every morning I have my medium Dunkin Donuts coffee with 3 cream, 2 sugars. Love it, love it, love it. I do my workouts, try and watch what I eat.....and it seems to work out just fine. Love my morning coffee...nummy , nummy, nummy!

If that is really you in that pic, then I know whose diet I am now following!!!
  • BeeElMarvin
    BeeElMarvin Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    Does Kahlua count?
  • bbunny95
    bbunny95 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I dunno what about you guys but it actually work for me...
    I usually drink a cup of black coffee without sugar after my lunch and it supresses my appetite for hours sometimes even until dinner time, so my belly is getting flatter
  • twiggypal
    twiggypal Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    coffee x1 first thing for metabol start then no more. leads to nothing more than dehydration.....and peeing later