ISAGENIX and food

Hello There

I am starting Isagenix for the first time and was wondering if anyone on here has done it?
I am unsure as what i can have for my main meal and recipes that i don't need to go buy hundred different things to make a meal. Also what things did you eat as snacks?

Oh and how many calories would i use on my fitness pal??

Hope to hear form someone soon

Replies

• KimiSteinbach
    KimiSteinbach Posts: 224 Member
    My friend is doing it. The hardest thing she has ever done. She can't follow it to a T especially the one day a week fasting ALL Day and drinking that concoction. She has (eaten a healthy meal on that day). She puts everything into a recipe builder for that one 600 calorie meal. Good luck. My friend has lost some weight but feels like she is starving everyday. She wishes she didn't spend the money on it.
  • KimiSteinbach
    KimiSteinbach Posts: 224 Member
    My friend is doing it. The hardest thing she has ever done. She can't follow it to a T especially the one day a week fasting ALL Day and drinking that concoction. She has (eaten a healthy meal on that day). She puts everything into a recipe builder for that one 600 calorie meal. Good luck. My friend has lost some weight but feels like she is starving everyday. She wishes she didn't spend the money on it.
  • Are you able to find out the site that she uses to add what she is going to eat to see if 600 at all. I would love to find out.
    Thanks
  • fastkat
    fastkat Posts: 12
    I LOVE IT!!! just finished my 30 days!

check out www.healthybodyteam.com click on new cleansers and there are tons of info and ideas.
  • pryncess2010
    pryncess2010 Posts: 3 Member
    I am doing 1080 calories.
  • donyellemoniquex3
    donyellemoniquex3 Posts: 2,384 Member

Eat more.
  • dmenchac
    dmenchac Posts: 447 Member

Good luck sustaining that.
  • donyellemoniquex3

They said sarcastically.
  • jkwolly
    jkwolly Posts: 3,049 Member
    I am hungry reading this thread :huh: :noway:
  • dmenchac

They said sarcastically.

what
  • VanderTuig1976
    VanderTuig1976 Posts: 145 Member
    I haven't tried it personally but know many people who use it. Just a word of caution.....unless you want to live on shakes for the rest of your life in order to sustain your weight, I wouldn't do it! From what I've seen and heard, people do lose weight, but, mind you, they are significantly reducing caloric intake. You can do this without spending a small fortune on the ISA products. I'm not going to dispute the so called health bennies you get from the product. What I do know is that it doesn't teach you how to sustain your weight loss by making overall good eating choices. What are you going to do if you want to go off the program and start eating food like everyone else? I like food (and my money) too much to even consider giving it a try. Not trying to be negative but I've seen this product touted as a miracle weight loss system by people who are trying to line their pockets by duping people into buying something they don't need.
  • donyellemoniquex3

They said sarcastically.

what

Was that a "what ?" or a what !"
  • dmenchac

They said sarcastically.

what

Was that a "what ?" or a what !"

I am not sure :D
  • jenbrick99
    jenbrick99 Posts: 1
    How is your Isagenix Cleanse going? I just started today!