17 day diet 5/19 Support Group

Options
Hi there!

I am starting the 17 day diet on Monday and would love to get some folks together to support each other! Who's in?!

Replies

• jessicahill530
    jessicahill530 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Can I ask why just 17 days? What happens after 17 days? Sounds like a fad diet to me, which never seem to work for the long term, but good luck I gues...
  • marim322
    marim322 Posts: 5
    Options
    I've heard about it. Is it like a cleanse or just to get back on good eating habits?
  • SezxyStef
    SezxyStef Posts: 15,268 Member
    Options
    Can I ask why just 17 days? What happens after 17 days? Sounds like a fad diet to me, which never seem to work for the long term, but good luck I gues...

on Day 18 you start cycle 2.

This eating plan gives a good boost to weight loss...it's not easy to follow strictly and yes I would say some of the weight is water weight but the rest is not.

It is not a cleanse it gets you on the road to healthier choices...

The only thing I will say is that after cycle two it really is best to just start calorie counting as it doesn't prepare you for maintenance really...

I noticed another thread just now about the same thing if you ladies want to join them.
  • stargirlsarah
    stargirlsarah Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    The word "diet" and number "17" threw me off too-- However from everything I read the reason they refer to it this way is simply because it is cycles of foods... Each lasting 17 days
  • syedsaad
    syedsaad Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    i guess i would try .... can you please give some details
  • Lupe427
    Lupe427 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm in on it too!

I am on and off and just can't stick to any diet! :cry:
    I really hope with the help of everyone else I can do this!!

Lets all keep our fingers crossed!

We can do this!! :happy:

WILLPOWER here I come!