Challenge/Accountability Group Start 5/19

Options
abs0830
abs0830 Posts: 319 Member
I'm looking for some motivation and to keep myself and anyone who'd like to join me accountable for 4 weeks starting this coming Monday 5/19. If interested, PM me or like the post and I'll send you an invitation.

Requirements:
1.) Be dedicated and involved for 30 days. I'd rather not have members in the group who don't really want to participate.
2.) Be committed to 30 minutes of exercise at least 5 days a week (I understand some people will have this vary, but it's a goal).
3.) Log food intake daily
4.) Want to succeed and get a good start or continue or whatever you situation is-set goals for yourself in the group

I'll make this a closed group so that we can all connect and share openly. Sorry to set the parameters up, but I've been burned in the past. I was in a group before where I was the only one who contributed and I didn't like that at all. Not motivating for me. Anyway, if interested and ready to step up to the challenge let me know.

Note-these are the only requirements I don't care if you run outside, eat paleo, lift heavy, do exercise videos, drink smoothies, etc. This is to help and motivate each other.

Replies

• rosariocristinapr
    Options
    Im new, started today. I need the motivation too. Please add me. Thank you!
  • liliwhoa
    liliwhoa Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm sort of new, was gone for a long time and re-committed to this discipline. I like being able to share openly as well, otherwise there is not much point in being in a group like this. So I'd like to be in this group. Thank you for setting it up!:
  • abs0830
    abs0830 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    Thanks rosariocristi and liliwhoa. I've just invited you both to the group. I'll upload some things over the next few days.
  • MadBabysMama
    MadBabysMama Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    Sounds like just the jumpstart I need to recommit to daily logging and exercise. Count me in!
  • geekishgirl
    geekishgirl Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I would love to join! I will say up front though that I'm getting married next weekend so I won't be active on here for a few days. If you would rather not have me join the group because of that I completely understand.
  • saradabney69
    saradabney69 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I would Love to join the group Please add me.
  • colemacj
    colemacj Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join. i've just restarted and I'd like to see what a difference a group will make.
  • MyWitchySelf
    MyWitchySelf Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I would also love to join, i am having some trouble getting going again with everything. Will be good for the extra motivation.
  • kcsaville
    kcsaville Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join. I fell off the wagon this winter and want to get a jump start again.
  • brandyk40
    brandyk40 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I would like join as well. I log daily and exercise 5-6 days a week. Thanks!
  • Broderick50
    Broderick50 Posts: 851 Member
    Options
    Is this a women only thing if not then count me in.
  • kmash32
    kmash32 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    I would love to join the group. I definitely long in daily, and have some goals I want to achieve. I try to contribute when I think I have something worthwhile to say. I log daily except maybe the odd day mostly on the weekends if I have taken a cheat day.
  • kaileekason
    kaileekason Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I would like to join as well :)
  • kmm8784
    kmm8784 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join the group!!
  • Sztheday
    Sztheday Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    This group sounds perfect to me! Please add me!
  • Kalamity929
    Options
    Hi, I'd like to join if there is room for one more. I'm new to MyFitnessPal and this is exactly what I was hoping for... an accountability group. I need a little extra motivation and encouragement! Thank you.
  • MyNameisJill
    MyNameisJill Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I want in too! I am doing plenty of exercise, but not enough daily logging. Sounds like the perfect fit for me!!
  • hoppa321
    hoppa321 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    I'm in, add me to the group!
  • mama_cattt
    mama_cattt Posts: 17
    Options
    I'm interested as well! Please add me!
  • jaxxbaum
    jaxxbaum Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Thank you for a great idea!. I could use motivation and encouragement as well. I have a 15 pound "window" that does not want to close. Would appreciate support as we all have challenges that interrupt our best plans for working out and eating right. If there is room for one more...I would like to focus on 5 days a week, logging and my goal is to be able to do 5 pull ups by 4 weeks.