30 day shred

Options
13»

Replies

• fitterlifestyle
    Options
    i just did day 1 level 1 and OMG. im so sore! this workout feels like its really going to work!
  • nicolemontagna22
    nicolemontagna22 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I start level 2 tomorrow. I watched it today. Eeeek! Lol
  • janelwren7
    Options
    Add me! I just started last night and am really excited doing this!
  • mamatotwo15
    mamatotwo15 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You can add me, I'm on day 5 of the first level, this time I can actually do it all where as last year I gave up after day 2,
  • CarrieVPDX
    CarrieVPDX Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I'm finally on day 2 of level 3...level 3 is RIDICULOUS.jumping squats? You crazy, Jillian. But I'm trying! I'm going to do level three for a while..and I've been liking adding in level 1 afterwards. Seems like a piece of cake now :) anyone else on level three yet?

Level 3 is insane!! I'm on day 3 of level 3. Lots of jumping with this level. And I'm finally getting better at plank. She loves those damn things!
  • slk_5555
    slk_5555 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I'm starting level 2 tomorrow. Loved level 1, feel more toned already.
  • caramel1920
    caramel1920 Posts: 271
    Options
    Been slow going for me, but I'm on Day 4 Level 2. I've done 30DS before, all that matters to me is that I complete every single workout! I have never ever done this program in 30 straight days!!!! But I'm feeling good, my shoulders are sore, level 2 is murder on the shoulders, but in a good way! :wink: Keep up the great work guys!:drinker:
  • Kchloee
    Kchloee Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I plan on starting next week in conjunction with running, you all have given me motivation to actually start and finish 30DS!
  • caramel1920
    Options
    I plan on starting next week in conjunction with running, you all have given me motivation to actually start and finish 30DS!

You go girl!!!!! I'm over 300lbs, if I can do it, anybody can!!!!! :bigsmile: Let's do this!!!!:drinker:
  • nicolemontagna22
    Options
    Completed level 2 today. Starting level 3 tomorrow. Nervous and excited!
  • caramel1920
    Options
    Get it!!!! I actually prefer level 3 over level 2!!!!! Glad you got through the (level 2) hump! :drinker:
  • nicolemontagna22
    Options
    Get it!!!! I actually prefer level 3 over level 2!!!!! Glad you got through the (level 2) hump! :drinker:

I'm hoping I prefer it too. Thanks for the motivation! Are you still on level 3?
  • caramel1920
    Options
    No actually still on level 2! This is my fourth or fifth round of 30DS! I'm on Day 8 of Level 2. It's been slow going for me, which I don't really care about actually, my focus is on finishing (I have completion issues).
  • nicolemontagna22
    Options
    5 more days of shred left. Thinking of starting ripped in 30