Stilllosing26 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Ice cream is a frequent regret
  • _Pseudonymous_
    _Pseudonymous_ Posts: 1,671 Member
    Options

LE GASP!!!! BLASPHEMER!!!!

@rml_16- You... you I like with your peanut butter and dark chocolate...
  • BlueBombers
    BlueBombers Posts: 4,065 Member
    Options
    cauliflower.jpg

^ This, especially if it's made into something like pizza crust, hot wings or taco shells.
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options

LE GASP!!!! BLASPHEMER!!!!

@rml_16- You... you I like with your peanut butter and dark chocolate...
    Green & Black's 85% cocoa. It.is.heaven.
  • CBworkout91
    CBworkout91 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I get this feel all the time, usually after a box/$3 bag of something cheesy. After I realize the whole thing is gone, I get a feeling like post-*kitten* guilt, hah.
  • rjmudlax13
    rjmudlax13 Posts: 909 Member
    Options
    It's a sign of an eating disorder.
  • WisheeNY
    WisheeNY Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Sometimes when I eat a cookie or a donut and it turns out it has like 300-400 calories and I'm like damn... That could have been a whole meal.
  • fun_b
    fun_b Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    My family had left a Milk Digestive Biscuit pack on the kitchen table and I managed to fit a few biscuits into my allowance. They are not my favourite biscuits and sometimes I can take or leave them but today I wanted something with chocolate. I found it hard to stop at one and although I didn't go over my allowance, I didn't feel full. I regret it because I am now feeling peckish because I had to cut back on other filling foods to ensure I wouldn't go over my allowance. Only good thing is that I will avoid these next times as they didn't really do much for me.
  • eimaj5575
    eimaj5575 Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    Peanut butter ALL the time recently!
  • StacyVici
    StacyVici Posts: 40
    Options
    The face I make when eating something I know I shouldn't be mfw+eating+popcorn+_1414f3a446e62f496aa031b0c33e69a3.gif
  • dym123
    dym123 Posts: 1,670 Member
    Options
    Depends on what it is. Example would be one of my bosses brought in store-bought cupcakes for Admin Professionals day, I don't normally like store-bought cupcakes, but I ate one anyway and of course it was awful. Thought, "damn, wasted perfectly good calories on this nasty-*kitten* thing". Now the pint of Ben & Jerry's I ate over the weekend...that I WILL NEVER REGRET.
  • MelisMusing
    MelisMusing Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    NO regrets. EVER. None. Zero. Totally pointless.
  • guinevere96
    guinevere96 Posts: 1,445 Member
    Options
    I usually dont regret anything, but I did eat a little too much alfredo pasta last night and was pretty angry with myself later. but I turn that anger into determination to do better! :)
  • Agatefairy
    Agatefairy Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    I wish I had no regrets lol. It is pointless logically, but sometimes logic takes awhile to catch up to emotions. I regretted eating copious amounts of hummus and whole grain tortilla chips a few days ago. I just couldn't stop!! lol
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,874 Member
    Options
    No...this is all a process...to include possibly making "mistakes" here and there. I regret nothing; I make decisions and live with them and learn from them. Regret is a waste of time and energy.
  • lizzyclatworthy
    lizzyclatworthy Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    I had a really bad day Sunday and after I had used all my calories for the day I 'fell' face first into a bag of malteasers. I was eating in temper and it was just pointless.
    that's the first time since I started this journey when I have really felt silly for doing something, usually it's 'oh well, I can balance it out elsewhere' but this was daft.
    logged it, didn't dwell, broke my 5K record the next day... maybe they were magic 'go faster' malteasers?!!
  • gert1985
    gert1985 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Yes, today. I LOVE this Chinese buffet near me. I have not been there in quite awhile and stopped today.
    It was a little disappointing, but a NSV is that I could not finish my one plate. I normally go back for seconds
    and today I was full pretty quickly and mostly had chicken and broccoli so it was not even a calorie killer.
    I think the longer I am eating healthier, the more I am finding my tastes are changing and I just don't
    crave what I used to.
  • freddi11e
    freddi11e Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    all the time. i'm still learning to think before i act impulsively. so this is a regular statment in my vocabulary. getting better at letting go and moving on though. progress not perfection.