Want random active friends? join here

Options

Replies

• BearButter
    BearButter Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi! My name's Rosie...I've used this app on and off before but always give up. I'm trying to get committed now and I would love some support, but I've been shy! I'd love to have some support and motivation/have others to support and motivate on this journey! :)
  • Myshelle28
    Myshelle28 Posts: 11
    Options
    Y'all can send me friend requests if you'd like, especially other women like me.
  • ROBOTFOOD
    ROBOTFOOD Posts: 5,527 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me, I'm a 25yr old distance runner. Currently recovering from spinal fusion surgery (I have scoliosis) but I will be back to running in a few months.
  • veggiedaydream
    veggiedaydream Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    just started again :/ so feel free to add me.
  • SuleenRuuz
    SuleenRuuz Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hiya, everyone! I'm newish and looking for some friends so feel free to add me :)
  • jrue1985
    jrue1985 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    This is my facebook fitness page! I could use some more likes and people being active on there!!!
    https://www.facebook.com/mothrrunner?ref=hl
  • Jim_G10
    Jim_G10 Posts: 132
    Options
    Oooo, this is an interesting thread.

Any random'ers can add if they feel like it....

I am in the UK though if that makes a difference - lol
  • 1911JR
    1911JR Posts: 276
    Options
    I will add anyone, BUT, will also kick you off if your a slacker. I have some great friends and we are accountable and set goals. Also sarcastic and don`t give free pats on the backside. Oh, and I don`t like puppy dogs and ice crème either! ha ha ha......
  • cniemann26
    cniemann26 Posts: 49
    Options
    I'm always up for some new friends to keep me motivated, and to pass motivation on to them!
  • drich1989
    drich1989 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'm on here a lot and love to interact with you all :) I've lost 6 pounds and have 59 to go!
  • apple_cakes
    apple_cakes Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I could always use more friends :D Anyone can add me
  • Sinful_moon
    Sinful_moon Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Interactive and daily user.

I've already reached my goal weight in loss, now I'm currently working towards gaining quality weight and confidence!

Some stats and goals are in my profile, if you wanted to know more feel free to send a message.

Best of luck to you

^-^
  • shyscout
    shyscout Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi all,

This is my 5th or so attempt at using this. My problem is staying motivated. Unfortunately, most of my friends don't use this program but having the few that do has helped me become more motivated. I really would like to stick to the program this time and achieve my goal of an overall healthier lifestyle. I am the worst when it comes to snacking mindlessly and I typically select fries with each meal - working on cutting this out. I have already stated meal prepping and it has made such a difference!

Follow me and I will follow you?

Thank you!

:]
  • sinclaircr
    sinclaircr Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    hi all,

just joined here, trying it out. could use some motivated friends! =)
  • Kimmy7777
    Kimmy7777 Posts: 79
    Options
    Anyone here - Feel free to add me for motivation and support. I log daily.
  • WoWkat
    WoWkat Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • lollipoprincess
    lollipoprincess Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Love new friends!
  • potatogirl741
    potatogirl741 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    In! Anyone can feel free to add me. :smile:
  • UnwrittenSymphonies
    UnwrittenSymphonies Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me!! :happy:
  • Areya08SE
    Areya08SE Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi, I've just re-joined after not being here for a while, but it's great to be back and I'm looking for some friends :D