Please share your FWB experiences

Options

Replies

• ironrat79
    ironrat79 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    oh boy. When I saw the acronym FWB, I thought it was "Friends with Benefits".

I can't be the only one who thought that LOL

I'm still waiting for troll gifs
  • TheMrsCole
    TheMrsCole Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    LOVED FWB. Definitely suggest Stewbies for a place to eat. Its very low key but probably my favorite place to eat the entire week we were there. It was close enough to Destin to be able to travel there if we wanted something more specific.
  • itodd4019
    itodd4019 Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    In addition to beautiful, the beach must be kid friendly. No hot spot party beaches.

Like Calypso said - the keys are not this

Check out Sanabel and definitely St Augustine - that is the oldest city in the U.S. Super historical and lots to tour and do over there.
    and they even have lil waves on the East coast.

Crystal River / Weeki Whatchee area is awesome for the whole fam.
  • Will_Thrust_For_Candy
    Will_Thrust_For_Candy Posts: 6,109 Member
    Options
    i was expecting something completely different from this thread. i am disappoint. :grumble:

So disappoint :angry:
  • FitWithWit44
    FitWithWit44 Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    i was expecting something completely different from this thread. i am disappoint. :grumble:

So disappoint :angry:

:flowerforyou:
  • Escloflowne
    Escloflowne Posts: 2,038 Member
    Options

dcb88095b29a2cd
  • SunofaBeach14
    SunofaBeach14 Posts: 4,932 Member
    Options
    I like Cocoa Beach and New Smyrna if you're looking for family friendly. Clearwater is also nice but it's full of retirees, but hell all of Florida is full of retirees. The west coast is just more so. The further south you go the more urban, generally, until you pass Miami and get into the keys. You have to find something that matches your own vibe.
  • maz504
    maz504 Posts: 450
    Options
    I've been to FWB every summer of my life! BEST VACATION SPOT EVER!!! Have fun!!! :drinker: :drinker:

Also a fan of other FWB's. Just saying. :blushing:
  • DeltaZero
    DeltaZero Posts: 1,197 Member
    Options
    Looks like a great place to pitch your... sunbrella.
  • Leather_N_Lace
    Leather_N_Lace Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    I thought FWB is in NY... Oh wait.. That's my ...:blushing:

What where we talking about..?? Oh vacations... Yeah... Never been there, but it looks like a nice place..
  • vjohn04
    vjohn04 Posts: 2,276 Member
    Options
    get a bikini wax first.
  • Not_Left_Handed
    Not_Left_Handed Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I vacationed there and then the guilt set in 'cause it was too much fun so I never went back ...
  • laughingdani
    laughingdani Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    Come to Gulf Shores, Al.

Literally just right across the Flora/Bama border.

The beaches are just as beautiful and less crowded.
    Less of a "party scene" here too.
  • LolBroScience
    LolBroScience Posts: 4,537 Member
    Options
    get a bikini wax first.

I dont wanna!
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options
    I had one in college. Worked out really well. Whenever we'd run into each other at parties...

Oh wait. Wrong FWB.
  • mcafeekevin
    mcafeekevin Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Not the FWB I was expecting :| Anyway, Fort Walton is a nice area. I can't really tell you if it is any good without knowing what you are looking for though. Totally different than here in Miami - which can be a party beach (in south beach) or a relaxing beach more north and up into the Palms. FWB, Bahia Honda State Park, Pensacola, Treasure Island, Siesta Beach, Delray Beach are some favorites of mine. Are you looking for camping or anything in particular? I surf all around FL - mostly east coast but grew up and sailed a lot in the gulf of Mexico too.

Edit: Worst places, Daytona Beach, and Panama City Beach - but some like them I just aint feelin them. Even for party type fun I dislike them.
  • KarmaKills
    KarmaKills Posts: 99 Member
    Options

Thank you!!! Cuz that was my first thought as well. :drinker:
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options
    When I was in college I wasn't ready to commit so I hung out with a bunch of chicks and did stuff but because I said we were just friends I guess this counts.
  • wolf39us
    wolf39us Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    When I was in college I wasn't ready to commit so I hung out with a bunch of chicks and did stuff but because I said we were just friends I guess this counts.

someone forgot to read :-)
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options

someone forgot to read :-)

Someone read it just fine but decided to answer what they really wanted to know instead of the thinly veiled innuendo they set up to act like they were really talking about a place in florida. Other examples of such shenanigans "Do you suck it or bite it?" - A Tootsie pop; "Do you like it hard or soft" - Ice Cream