Any runners

Options
Hi, looking for new friends that run. I do a bit and would like some runners who are interactive :-) thanks

Replies

• carblover79
    carblover79 Posts: 29
    Options
    I would like to consider myself a runner. I am thinking of doing a 10k later this summer. Add me if you want!
  • sheltol
    sheltol Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I'm game. I run swim bike. But not necessarily in that order. :D
  • live2run95
    live2run95 Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am totally interested!! I love to do anything active, but my favorite is running for sure!!! Anyone can fee free to add me!
  • handyrunner
    handyrunner Posts: 32,662 Member
    Options
    yeps run and run

and then run some more!
  • scribb
    scribb Posts: 3,659 Member
    Options
    Runner here
  • soxobsessed
    soxobsessed Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    runner here
  • iRun_Butterfly
    iRun_Butterfly Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    Wanna be runner here, feel free to add!
  • JojoEffeckt164
    JojoEffeckt164 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Hey!

I´m just getting into the running. I really love it!!!! I run, hike and bike. Even though my fitness level still isn´t that great I´m making good progress!!! You can add me here or/and on Endomondo http://www.endomondo.com/profile/13652815 if you like. :flowerforyou:

Everybody else, who is active as well, of cause!
  • sarafischbach9
    sarafischbach9 Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    I run!! :)

I try to run 4 days a week, which what I've been doing since its been nice out. Where I live we have nasty winters and had a very nasty one this past year. It's like it's been nasty out for the last 9 months. In the winter, I was at the gym, but I like running outside much much better.

I'm a newbie. I'm only doing about 24-26 miles a week. I'm hoping to get up to 30 miles a week soon. I'd like to run a half-marathon in September, so I'm aiming for that.

Feel free to add me, or I'll add you. Anyone else feel free to add me as well. I am not trying to lose a bunch of weight... got to my goal and am hoping to maintain. Because I want to run in a long race, I can't restrict too much with calories. But anyone who wants to add me may... whether you are trying to lose, maintain, or gain.
  • CurcuitRunner
    Options
    Hmm, not too many runners it seems :)
  • skinnyminnymemoo
    skinnyminnymemoo Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I run also......bit on the heavy side and need to loose 28lbs....do feel free to add me, just joined today!
    :happy:
  • k12340
    k12340 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Just joined today. I haven't been able to run that much this winter, so I'm excited it's finally nice out. Just started training for a half marathon in October!
  • aldousmom
    aldousmom Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    also a runner.
  • 58Rock
    58Rock Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Runner here. Can't have too many running buddies
  • Shannonscott10
    Shannonscott10 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm a runner! I'm just an average mom trying to be a better runner and add some mileage and trim some time this year. I'm starting with tiring to time my waist line and so, I'm on fitness pal tracking my intake and exercise. If any of you other runners would like to friend me, i'd love it! Like they say, we can use all the support we can get! :)
  • markarthurs1969
    markarthurs1969 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Love my running but knees keep telling otherwise :laugh:
  • CarsonRuns
    CarsonRuns Posts: 3,039 Member
    Options
  • Kekibird
    Kekibird Posts: 1,122 Member
    Options
    Runner here. I race, too.
  • Auburn1995
    Auburn1995 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Runner and like to race :)
  • sigalsirkin
    sigalsirkin Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am a runner, Just ran my second half marathon a few weeks ago. Feel free to add me.