Who wants to join the 'Lose weight by April' group?

Options

Replies

• oplik
    oplik Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Yeah I'm in. Come on guys.
  • kbefit
    kbefit Posts: 116
    Options
    Count me in!
  • cbouchard03
    cbouchard03 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I don't really have a favorite breakfast or lunch yet........at least not one that's healthy! Haha.

My boyfriend is on a new kick of having cut up carrots, celery, and mushrooms that he dips in a little italian dressing. He also has 2 or 3 pieces of deli turkey meat rolled up. I don't know how many calories it is, but I'm thinking it sounds pretty heathly so I'm going to try starting it. Oh, and a hard boiled egg.

For breakfast, I like oatmeal if I have time. Or I've had 2 pieces of wheat toast with Nutella and a piece of fruit. The nutella can be kind of dry sometimes so I put a little butter or jelly on the toast also.
  • emmyvera
    emmyvera Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    I'm in for an April goal. We might have our "Girls' Weekend Out" then - would be great timing. I think I will do 9 pounds as my goal. I lose slowy and I'm getting closer to my goal weight.

Thanks! :bigsmile:
  • PLColeman52
    PLColeman52 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Count me in. I restarted my program for 2011. I have several events I would like to attend starting in April and I would love to be 20lbs lighter.:flowerforyou:
  • staceyb_2003
    staceyb_2003 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    what do we have to do weigh in every fortnight or something ?
  • NicoleRuth
    NicoleRuth Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I am waiting until the end of my first week to weigh in again but I have already started doing more healthy things!!! I am doing some pilates dvds and i bought tons of fresh produce to cook with!! I just need to keep up this motivation and all the comments I am seeing is really helping!!! I am losing weight by April because my birthday is June 18th and I'd like to be well underway in my weightloss goal before then. April is a great month!!
  • AlisaLeeAnn
    Options
    I'm in! But, can we change it from 'lose' to diminish? I don't want to find it again, once it's been lost!
    Woohoo, 2011!!
  • Jillk1023
    Jillk1023 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    sounds good, please count me in... thanks!
  • kaymd
    kaymd Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    My favorite lunch is peanut butter with banana on toast. I'm not having that today because I don't have any bananas :frown: Today I may have leftovers from last night's supper. I weigh in on Friday mornings and I have a feeling my weigh in isn't going to be as great as I would like but I have a few days yet so things could change yet. We'll see!
  • pamela1196
    pamela1196 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Count me in! I'm 5'9' and have been 178 for years. I work out daily but over-eat and drink wine way too often! I'm hoping this will keep me motivated to count my calories and stick with a program for once. I would love to see how much I can lose by April. Thanks for posting!:happy:
  • devara_m
    Options
    I need 2 loose 25 pounds by April 3rd, might be hard but willing 2 try hard!:smile:
  • darlachristine
    Options
    That was the time frame of my goal so I'm in...I don't have any local friends using this site so I would be grateful for an add!
  • darlachristine
    Options
    How about obliterate? =)
  • jenmcat44
    Options
    Yes! Count me in. I'll say 30#s.
  • darlachristine
    Options
    I'm in! But, can we change it from 'lose' to diminish? I don't want to find it again, once it's been lost!
    Woohoo, 2011!!
    How about obliterate? :happy:
  • MichellelMattair
    Options
    Im in also,my birthday is april 22 a GREAT goal!!!!
  • Bonn28
    Bonn28 Posts: 3
    Options
    Today is my first day and I have 100+ to lose so I am in!!
  • TurtlesRule
    Options
    Is it too late to join ya?? :)
  • RunConquerCelebrate
    RunConquerCelebrate Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    I would like to join I am currently on my last month of p90x but still have a long way to go on my weight loss. This will be nice to keep me motivated