What is keeping YOU from reaching your goal?

Options
Is there something in particular that has stalled, or decreased the rate at which you lose weight? Snacking, lack of ambition, being lazy, overeating? What is it, and how are you going to fix it? You can wake up tomorrow and start a new day! Don't feel like it's too late because it is NEVER too late! Now share those feelings everyone! What are YOU going to work on? What are your confessions? You know you're doing something wrong. What is is, and how will you fix it?

Replies

• _rachel_k
    _rachel_k Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    I have had INSANE chip cravings and have been over eating on carbs the past week. I'm not sure how to deal with it right now so I'm just going to keep working out twice a day!
  • albayin
    albayin Posts: 2,524 Member
    Options
    I am "neverfull". The more I eat, the more hungry I feel...:(
  • danajane27
    danajane27 Posts: 3
    Options
    I normally just found other stuff to do besides exercising, like Netflix. But I've recently canceled my subscription and joined a gym instead!
  • Jaminjo2
    Jaminjo2 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I quit living and breathing the mission. I quit doing research on new ideas for exercise to keep boredom at bay. I stopped planning meals and snacks. I am not thinking about it 24/7 like I was for the last 4 months. I am starting to slip.....and I don't want to fall.
  • Stilllosing26
    Stilllosing26 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    I am "neverfull". The more I eat, the more hungry I feel...:(

I know how you feel!
  • abbyoncloud9
    abbyoncloud9 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I got slack on measuring...but I'm back on track. Maintaining is better than gaining!
  • Stilllosing26
    Stilllosing26 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    I got slack on measuring...but I'm back on track. Maintaining is better than gaining!
    Very true!
  • michellet0
    michellet0 Posts: 4
    Options
    too much sitting around
  • Tigg_er
    Tigg_er Posts: 22,001 Member
    Options
    Some how increased my in moderation servings--oh-oh
  • karmac0matic
    karmac0matic Posts: 285
    Options
    ribs
    and my scale -_- maybe i should just update my goal to be happier with how i look rather than a set #
  • vismal
    vismal Posts: 2,463 Member
    Options
    The only thing standing between me and my goals is time. Once diet and workouts are in check, there's nothing more to do them put in the time.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    My damn sweet tooth.
  • Ninkyou
    Ninkyou Posts: 6,666 Member
    Options
    Pregnancy.
  • kateangel2312
    kateangel2312 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    My love of biscuits and beer
  • Myfitfutureself
    Myfitfutureself Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Pregnancy.

I think you win!
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    I normally just found other stuff to do besides exercising, like Netflix. But I've recently canceled my subscription and joined a gym instead!

I watch Netflix on my phone while I do my cardio. No reason not to have both!
  • PinkyFett
    PinkyFett Posts: 842 Member
    Options
    Hashimoto's. It's making me lose hope and motivation.
  • sushidulces
    sushidulces Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Impulsive eating. Sometimes my husband will come home from work and want to go out for dinner. I go too, instead of sticking to what I had planned out to fit my macros. When I get home and log the food, I'll have went over my cals, carbs, etc. It happens more often than I would like.

Recently I was in an exercise funk, not wanting to get up and do it. But I have since gotten out of it, so I am hoping I will continue working out.
  • itsadogslife
    itsadogslife Posts: 209
    Options
    Cravings, mainly on graveyard shifts or when I'm hangry.. then I binge to compensate for the hangry feeling.. then I hate myself, and workout extra hard, and its a vicious cycle.
  • bluffnmuffn318
    bluffnmuffn318 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Mexican food. There is a restaurant down the street and they all know my whole family so its hard to pass up. Ive learned what I can and cant eat there though. Other than that it's eating while im driving... not sure what it is but I feel like I have to have something on my drive :ohwell: