I'm back! Looking for RUNNERS...

Options

Replies

• Tillyecl1
    Tillyecl1 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    I mainly do triathlons (so there is a run on the end) is that close enough? :-P I'm already friends with OP but everyone else please feel free to add me if you like :-)

p.s I would never say I was a runner but I try to make up for lack of skill with enthusiasm :-D
  • djdragon7k
    djdragon7k Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am totally out of shape in regards to running. Looking for fellow runners and.or cyclists who might be able to provide the encouragement to run/cycle more.
  • LynneW1983
    LynneW1983 Posts: 1,161 Member
    Options
    Training to run a 10k in October. Ran just over 5k this morning, I am not a fast runner 10min mile +. Have 2 kids log dailly. Trying to run 3-4 times a week. Feel free to add me.
  • handyrunner
    handyrunner Posts: 32,662 Member
    Options
    Hi all fellow runner here..been at it for about 18 months and am very addicted.

Anyone can add me if they like...im always happy to talk aboout running!!
  • beatnik236
    beatnik236 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Hi : )
    I am a runner. (though I have been sidelined since Jan d/t tendinitis). I will be back at it eventually! My goal is to run a whole 1/2 marathon. (I currently do them but can not run the whole thing). I am currently signed up for 2 1/2 marathons in Sept. . Anyone may friend request me!
  • Wiltord1982
    Wiltord1982 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    I'm a runner! I've been running for two years, but more seriously since last August (with a winter break).

I'm more of a 5k/10k runner. I just reached my personal goal this week. 10 km under 50 minutes. I'm looking forward to beat that time shortly!

Anyone can add me. I'm always looking for supportive friends ^_^

Personal records:
    10 km – 0:49:57
    5 km – 0:23:39
  • jkwolly
    jkwolly Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!

I am an avid runner (other than being sick these past three weeks :sad:)!
  • JENNIENS
    JENNIENS Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Thank you all! i'm just catching up! i had no idea anyone even responded! :)
  • itodd4019
    itodd4019 Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    I'm a runner. Me and m Gidgy-Girl we be a Disney this year. I'm doing th Goofy Challenge.
  • Butrovich
    Butrovich Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    Been a runner since 2006 and enjoy half marathons. Taking the summer off any official events, but will be running races again beginning with the Air Force Half Marathon in September.

Nothing c ompetitive, unless you consider beating my previous times a competition.
  • erin6989
    erin6989 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I'm currently training for my first half marathon in October (which will be the Smuttynose Rockfest Half in Hampton, NH) and I am also hoping to do the Disney Princess Half next february! feel free to add!
  • usmcj80
    usmcj80 Posts: 58
    Options
    I am a runner and a lifter. I continually train in a way to be able to run a half marathon at anytime and once a year I train for a marathon as well. I am currently training to speed up my 5K but I average around 25 to 30 miles a week.
  • mlt2908
    mlt2908 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I am a runner....I run 4-5 days a week and alternate with other aerobic activities, such as biking or the elliptical. I run several races each year - usually just the longer ones....2 different 10-mile races, and then last year I ran my first half-marathon in August and a second one in October. I'd like to do a couple of 10k or 5k races this summer...I just usually don't get around to signing up for those. I'm always hoping to improve my times. I first started jogging in college back in the early 80s, then switched to doing aerobic classes and other things and then got back into running in about 2002 and have been continuing to run ever since. Feel free to add me!
  • stephbeland8
    stephbeland8 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I run, 5 to 10K, 3 times a week. Does that make me a official runner? In between, I practice Ashtanga Yoga, wich I love, love, love!
    I track all my activities trough Map My Fitness. Feel free to friend me with a word!
  • Goofyrunnergirl
    Options
    I'm a runner! I have done Goofy's Challenge (a half marathon on Saturday followed by a marathon on Sunday)...LOVE Disney races! This Sunday I will be doing my 15th half-marathon (since 2008)! Anyone can friend me!
  • girlcalledryan
    girlcalledryan Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    You can add me! I am relatively new to running (just over a year) and have run in 2 half marathons, several shorter races, and am registered for a half in September, and a full in October.

Also a mom of a 5yr old sweetie pie, engaged to be married in August, and have lost over 110# in 3 years.
  • Leigh_b
    Leigh_b Posts: 548 Member
    Options
    I've been a runner for a little over 3 years. I run 4 times a week and run 1 race a month to keep me motivated. I just ran my 8th half marathon 2 weeks ago and signed up this week to run my first full marathon in October.

I see you are in Ann Arbor... I'm in Wixom... not too far from you :)

I always love new running friends... feel free to add me :flowerforyou:
  • erinbeth85
    erinbeth85 Posts: 34
    Options
    I would say I'm a fairly beginner runner, but I've done a couple 5K's and am working towards a 10K in the fall. I'm not a very fast runner (fastest 5k was an 11:34 pace a couple weeks ago), but I'm getting there. I'm currently running 10 miles a week, and working up to more :-) Feel free to add me!
  • itsfatum
    itsfatum Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Not a runner, either, but I train for inline speed skating competitions. Training plans are the same, basically, plus some specific details for skating that runners don't need.

I'll send you a request.

If anyone on this post wants to add me, feel free to do so. Just be aware that I don't like having negative or whiny people around. But other than that, everything is cool!
  • hoppa321
    hoppa321 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    I'm a runner from 5ks to half marathons & currently training for my 2nd Ragnar Relay. Feel free to add me :)