You look awesome, congratulations on your success, keep up the good work,
  • 1HappyRedhead
    1HappyRedhead Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    Amazing! :flowerforyou:
  • beachgal0626
    beachgal0626 Posts: 1,910 Member
    Options
    Congratulations and great job! Your good attitude is amazing. I can still see a tremendous difference in the 20 lbs. lost during the past year!
  • lkilton
    lkilton Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Very, very inspiring!! GONGRATS!! What a great way to start off my morning!! Thanks for sharing your success!! Hopefully when I weigh in tomorrow I will be down 100 pounds.
  • mlanders22
    mlanders22 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Great dedication! You look like a different person.
  • kmclamb13
    kmclamb13 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    You should be proud of yourself no matter what you lost the second year .You kept off the weight from the first year and had a loss so that is a big accomplishment.Great job and i wish you much success.You look fabulous and be proud.
  • Idefinenichelle
    Idefinenichelle Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    You look nothing less than AMAZING! :love:
  • emilyasdf
    emilyasdf Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    That's amazing!
  • BekaBooluvsu
    BekaBooluvsu Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    You are amazing!!!!!!
  • cjmcmillan
    cjmcmillan Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    You are an Inspiration to me!!! I started counting calories in August 2013 and joined T.O.P.S. (Taking Off Pounds Sensibly) I have lost a total of 28.5 lbs so far!

Awesome!
  • cjmcmillan
    Options
    Very, very inspiring!! GONGRATS!! What a great way to start off my morning!! Thanks for sharing your success!! Hopefully when I weigh in tomorrow I will be down 100 pounds.

Good Luck!! =)
  • cjmcmillan
    Options
    Thank you everyone!
  • loosinit42806
    loosinit42806 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    GREAT WORK!
    That's awesome:) keep it up girl u will reach your goal!
  • Kelly2300
    Kelly2300 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Those 20 lbs may not feel like a lot to you but they definitely show in your face and body!
  • chubbyyummymommy
    chubbyyummymommy Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    You look amazing and you are so inspirational to me right now as I start my journey...again. Please give me some pearls of wisdom. There is this terrible voice just keeps echoing in my head. It keeps asking one simple little question, "why do you think this time will be any different?" I've been down this road so many times and have had success only to give up and regain the weight and then some. I hate that little voice! Please help.
  • scarrletti_girl
    scarrletti_girl Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    wow! how incredible! you look great and beautiful! congrats :)
  • viglet
    viglet Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Congrats and great work!!! You have such a happy smile!!! Totally made me smile while reading your story ! :flowerforyou:
  • katiewilsonxo
    katiewilsonxo Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    You look radiant! Your health really shows in your face... keep it up, you're doing wonderfully!
  • bellesouth18
    bellesouth18 Posts: 1,069 Member
    Options
    :love: Wow! Incredible. Just...incredible. You've done a fantastic job. My ticker below says it all.
  • LessIsMoreCB
    LessIsMoreCB Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I can almost guarantee you that in this last year, you had joys and special moments that wouldn't have been the same to you if you were still holding on to the old you. Embrace each day as an opportunity for special moments in the new life you are creating for yourself. You inspire me to continue. :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!