Hello I'm Back

Options
Well I had a great vacation (even though i spent gobs of money).

I Saw my son, rode my new motorcycle and bought my GF a really big ring and didnt exercise one day....well not vertically any way lol.

Now to get back on track. i gained a few lbs but not too bad considering how i ate. Goal for the next 11 weeks is to gain 10lbs of lean mass and continue loosing body fat.

I will repost on my profile by monday with my current weight and body fat.

Its good to be back hope you all didnt miss me too much.

Replies

• chiefiron
    chiefiron Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Well I had a great vacation (even though i spent gobs of money).

I Saw my son, rode my new motorcycle and bought my GF a really big ring and didnt exercise one day....well not vertically any way lol.

Now to get back on track. i gained a few lbs but not too bad considering how i ate. Goal for the next 11 weeks is to gain 10lbs of lean mass and continue loosing body fat.

I will repost on my profile by monday with my current weight and body fat.

Its good to be back hope you all didnt miss me too much.
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Cute pic of your boy. Where'd ya go?? :smile:

Welcome back! :flowerforyou:
  • SGFlyinHi
    SGFlyinHi Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    WB Tim.

Glad you had a GREAT time!!!!!!!

Shari :glasses:
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    Options
    Welcome back I did wonder what you were up to:wink:

Glad you got to see everyone.
  • lina1131
    lina1131 Posts: 2,246 Member
    Options
    Welcome back!

So you proposed to the girlfriend? Tell us the details :bigsmile:
  • GravyGurl
    GravyGurl Posts: 1,070
    Options
    Welcome back!! Sounds like you had a wonderful time off!!! We missed U :flowerforyou:
  • chiefiron
    chiefiron Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Cute pic of your boy. Where'd ya go?? :smile:

Thanks hes a really good kid i wish i could see him more.

We did a 4 day Disney cruise then 3 nights at the Port Orleans disney resort. The pic is one of two days at Disneys Island "Cast Away Cay"
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
  • FatDancer
    FatDancer Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    Glad you're back Chief! Happy you had a great vacation! You and your Son in the water reminds me of me and my Granddaughter...she's here from England, she's 4 years old and we've been spending our time jumping waves down at the beach!

Since you were away I finally agreed to perform with my classmates...we spend 2 hours every Thursday night practicing choreography...not sure when the performances are...also bought a costume to hold me over till I make my own...I'll post pictures down the road a bit.

Other new news...I joined this sites 100 pushup challenge...I've never practiced men's style pushups but need a challenge and am working the program with full form...making progress, slowly but surely!

I know you'll obtain your current goal! Congrats on the new bike!

And WOW! The new ring for your Girlfriend! You are a Prince Chief!
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    Tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiim!!!! woo hoo...you're back!!!:drinker:

So happy you had a great time, and awww he looks like such a sweetie!!! and is lovin' his time w/ his daddy too!:heart:

Yes I agree w/ Lina...dish it for us boy...details on the BIG RING!:bigsmile: ...are congrats in order?!:bigsmile:

so ya we sure did miss you....OH btw....Jo and I are still waiting for that shoe shopping extravaganza! :huh:

but since you spent time w/ your honey and your boy...you are forgiven:wink: ....this time:grumble: :laugh:

hugs!
    Ali