2 years, 110 pounds lost!

Options

Replies

• NCbeachgirl27006
    Options
    You look awesome. You look like a teenager - I am not kidding. The 20 lbs is a great achievement and made a very nice difference. You should be so proud of yourself - just think - now you know I CAN DO ANYTHING I PUT MY MIND TO - and you didn't know that about yourself 110 lbs. ago. WOWOWOWOWOW - you are a hero. Thanks for sharing your story
  • Pr1ncessWarrior
    Pr1ncessWarrior Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    you totally rocked it!! stuck with it and look at you, you look years younger and what you have done for your health cant even be measured. You make me feel like I can do this its not the speed at which we get there its the process to continue to do what is needed for ourselves.
  • Topsking2010
    Topsking2010 Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!!
  • HootOwl0
    HootOwl0 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I wonder if you know how encouraging your journey is for all of us. You look so young!! Thank you, there's hope for me too. Congratulations!!!
  • atfirstblush
    atfirstblush Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    You look great. Here's to another successful weight loss year.
  • Magdaloonie
    Magdaloonie Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I'm so glad I checked success stories today. This is fantastic!
  • grandmothercharlie
    grandmothercharlie Posts: 1,363 Member
    Options
    Wow. Great loss and a great smile!
  • jojosboys
    jojosboys Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    You look so alive now. I started 110 days ago and my starting weight was 337. I've lost 22 so far. Its slow going but I know one day ill have a story similar to yours. Awesome Job!!!
  • kecmw25
    kecmw25 Posts: 2,743 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! and how brave and inspirational that you shared your story. Thank you!
  • jigsawxyouth
    jigsawxyouth Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    INTERNET HIGH FIVE!
  • verptwerp
    verptwerp Posts: 3,659 Member
    Options
    Loved reading your story and seeing your pictures !

I lost 45 lbs over several years ...... still have a few to go, but seem to have gotten comfortable at this weight ....... gotta stay focused & keep my eye on the prize.

A big congrats to you ....... you look amazing ...... and SO happy !
  • Kade6685
    Kade6685 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Amazing Job!! You can see a huge difference with the last 20 pounds lost!! Its amazing! In this last year you probably had a huge drop in your body fat %! Congrats on your success!
  • sunybuny420
    sunybuny420 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    You are so beautiful and inspirational! I'm going to show this thread to my Dad who just lost his father and is feeling similar to how it seems you felt.
    Your story puts a lump in my throat, the kind you get when you're going to cry with happiness for someone else.
    Thank you for sharing your beautiful story!!!

Not only have you done so much for your own health and life, but now you are touching the lives of others by sharing! <3 thank you!!
  • caramel1920
    caramel1920 Posts: 271
    Options
    Congrats on your progress!!!! Keep up the amazing work!:drinker:
  • DOMTIA1012
    DOMTIA1012 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    GREAT JOB! You look so good.
  • loubidy
    loubidy Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    Congratulations you are glowing!! You just look so much healthier!!
  • Chimis_Siq
    Chimis_Siq Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    you look 10 years younger! HOLY MOLY:) Im impressed and inspired!

Keep it up. You look truly happy!
  • JulieE1002
    JulieE1002 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    WOW! In the last year of your journey you may have lost 20 pounds, but it looks like 50 pounds! The change in your body is remarkable. I have tears of joy flowing for you! Congratulations on finding the inner strength and self-control that you didn't know you had. Congratulations! :flowerforyou:
  • jolt28
    jolt28 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    You've done a wonderful job - congrats!! You look great:)
  • mddawes
    mddawes Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! You look amazing!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!