Biggest loser - Wii Fit

Options
So be honest is it really as good as they say it is? I am thinking about picking this up on the way home today so tell me what you think. What are the pros and cons?

Replies

• hollyshobbies
    Options
    i dont have the wii fit because i think to buy everything you need it is a little expensive..... i do however have a game called "walk it out" for the wii. it runs around $30 and you can probably still pick it up at walmart. its a great game that just requires your nunchuk, check it out. you may like it!
  • loreew32
    Options
    I have the Jillian Michaels Wii game and you can use it with the Wii fit-it's like a boot camp. Not sure about the Biggest Loser....
  • TammyBee
    TammyBee Posts: 178
    Options
    Have heard that the EA Fitness gives you a much better workout. Getting the Zumba for the wii soon.
  • MrsAja
    MrsAja Posts: 3
    Options
    I have the EA Sport Personal Trainer plus more for my Wii and I like it. I have the extra rise step too for it so I can do step aerobics. I can customize my workout, I like running, step aerobics, cardiokickboxing and strength training.
  • DawniesLife
    Options
    I have the Biggest Loser Challenge for Wii. I'm not the biggest fan of it. I thought it was great at first, but now it just seems really slow to go to the next exercise while it tells you to change hands for the controller, and the calories burned seem to be quite a bit off, the sensor doesn't work great and if you miss a few days it will up your weight on weigh in day even if you didn't gain. My wife had a hard time trying to figure out how she gained 10 pounds in a week.... It was because she missed workouts.

On the flipside I did just get EA Sports Active 2 and it is amazing. It comes with a heart rate monitor so you really know what you are burning and if you are in your target range, it also comes with a leg monitor and resistance band and a usb thing to plug into your wii and records all your workouts and if you have wifi on your wii will load them online for you so you can track your progress online as well as join groups, etc. It is a much better work out, easier to stick to, more fun, and the wii fit board is optional. I really recommend this instead.
  • ZekeandKyliesMom
    ZekeandKyliesMom Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Thanks ladies! I have been checking out the EA Sports online just now and it looks great, think I may get this instead of the biggest loser. :) Can't wait to get started!
  • ZekeandKyliesMom
    ZekeandKyliesMom Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Just wanted to let you ladies know that I went and bought the EA Sports Active 2 yesterday after work and did it last night and holy cow! It is brutal or I am way worse then I thought I was, I felt like one of those people on the biggest loser they show getting sick in the gym it was bad. lol