In need of Motivation Buddies!!

Options
Hi,

I have had this app for a while now and have used it off and on. At the beginning of this year i started to change my lifestyle by working out and eating healthily and i actually lost 20lbs by the end of March!! In mid April i fell off my groove i was in and i defiantly need some motivation buddies that are also looking for a lifestyle change!! Im just trying to get healthily and active!!!

Replies

• squeezylou82
    squeezylou82 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Wow 20lbs that's amazing! You're like me. Your own worst enemy! I find I do things to sabotage my success and I don't know why because the only person I hurt is myself ultimately. It's almost like self harm. I just think take things day by day. Give yourself weekly or monthly targets and when you reach that, tick it off and make a new one. I find the more exercise I do the more it motivates me. I love typing how many calories I've burnt into the app and then watching my daily allowance go up! That motivates me!
  • sam_the_girl
    sam_the_girl Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I've done the same thing with losing focus. I lost 12 lbs then gained it back and then some! So frustrating! I've started back up with MFP to get back on track and fit comfortably in my pants haha! I love buying new clothes but not because I can no longer fit in my old ones. I need motivational friends as well, I sent you a request :)
  • kdroberts19
    Options
    Same here shopping is my favorite past time :) Yea i accepted it!!
  • kdroberts19
    Options
    Yes i am defiantly my worst enemy and also when I'm stressed i realize i eat to comfort myself which is terrible so theirs a lot of bad habits I'm trying to get ride of!!
  • squeezylou82
    squeezylou82 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    My downfall was to start wearing leggings when I put a bit of weight on. Because they are so stretchy and comfy you don't notice yourself slowly getting bigger.
  • KrisMariex
    KrisMariex Posts: 17
    Options
    I feel the same way! Lost about 25 pounds from July 2013-October 2013, but with PCOS, Ive literally lost maybe 5-10 pounds since then. I would love to help you out and give some motivation! I'll send you a friend request! :)
  • dollbud40
    dollbud40 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Hello! I willl send you a friend request ! I would love to support and motivate each other! I am trying so hard to get my groove back! Lets do this! :smile:
  • cassiek0lba
    cassiek0lba Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hello! Sending a request!
    I too have fallen off the wagon and am in the process of crawling my way back up!
  • formythreeguys
    Options
    I am in a fitness challenge group that one of my friends asked me to join. If we commit to a certain group, we have to post our goals, check in daily and we push each other and not slack off. I just started this but I am fully motivated and have my program of choice arriving next week. I can't wait! If you are interested in a fitness group, I can add you!
  • Samoora92
    Samoora92 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :) I lost weight on here, actually last year at this time I was about 14lbs lighter which KILLS ME! But now I am ready to get back on track, I have to many events coming up that I want to look good for! lol